Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cacs just admitted to what I said. :dead:
Lynch obviously means that they didn't install a special offense for Trey this year like they did in 2021 and 2022. Partly because the QB run game with him wasn't that effective and didn't translate into many points

Besides, didn't some of y'all want Trey to just run the Jimmy/Brock offense anyway? Sounds like that's what they did and while he did improve, he still lost the backup battle to Darnold :manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Lynch obviously means that they didn't install a special offense for Trey this year like they did in 2021 and 2022. Partly because the QB run game with him wasn't that effective and didn't translate into many points

Besides, didn't some of y'all want Trey to just run the Jimmy/Brock offense anyway? Sounds like that's what they did and while he did improve, he still lost the backup battle to Darnold :manny:

He didn't lose the job. Kyle decided it was Darnold unless he melted down. I'm tired of pretending like it was an actual battle.

Meanwhile the Bosa quote by Lynch was alarming
I'm not sure he should pay him.

:manny:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the consistency in which the QB becomes a HUGE distraction with this coach's and GM's perceived ineptitude. Personally, I give a bit more grace to Lynch than I do Kyle, but if Brock has a sophomore slump and the team underachieves because of it then it'll probably be Lynch who goes.
I feel you but if Lynch didn’t have a HC like Kyle he might already be gone. Maybe I still have PTSD from the way we lost Harbs but good coaches age hard to come by and I’m not eager to go back to the dark ages. People like you and @jwonder and others bring up good points but damn we’ve been to the NFC title game three outta the last four years. Kyle ain’t perfect but we could’ve won it all the last two years if we didn’t have our QBs breaking down in the conference title games.

I really think were one Rashaun Woods away from winning it all this year

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel you but if Lynch didn’t have a HC like Kyle he might already be gone. Maybe I still have PTSD from the way we lost Harbs but good coaches age hard to come by and I’m not eager to go back to the dark ages. People like you and @jwonder and others bring up good points but damn we’ve been to the NFC title game three outta the last four years. Kyle ain’t perfect but we could’ve won it all the last two years if we didn’t have our QBs breaking down in the conference title games.

If we don’t win…. This may be the year Kyle loses the lockerroom

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I can't root for the team, but I won't root against them. Hopefully the script includes the players overcoming bad head coaching to win our 6th super bowl :ohlawd:

Bruh….. I’m for the first time sooooo conflicted with my feelings for this team

Of course I wanna win a SB….. but I think they fukking broke me. It’s not really even all about Trey… it’s just how they been handling shyt the past few years.

The questionable decision making, the draft picks we didn’t get, the bad luck.

This team is taking years off my life rooting for them and defending them for a lot of shyt that probably wasn’t defendable.

They done a number on me…..

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I think another coach would had some rings by now though. I don't care about him being the Marv Levy of NFC Championships. This has been a Super Bowl roster for five years. He's an overrated bum that gets outcoached in every big game.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think another coach would had some rings by now though. I don't care about him being the Marv Levy of NFC Championships. This has been a Super Bowl roster for five years. He's an overrated bum that gets outcoached in every big game.

Me and you been wanting this shyt burn for years now

And we on the cusp of almost finally getting out wish :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

We so Gotdamn toxic

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if Brock has a sophomore slump and the team underachieves because of it then it'll probably be Lynch who goes.
This is VERY possible (God I hope not) but you don't go last in the draft as a white QB for nothing.

And if the clock strikes 12 on Brock.....fukkin Sam Darnold :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.