Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were following the Mahomes plan of developing on the bench rookie year, but yeah in hindsight it was one of the worst draft decisions of all time, and would have gotten just about any head coach in the league fired. But with Shanny the team didn't miss a beat and we're still one of the best teams in the league. We're as much a SB contender as any other team. Shanny is special. :wow:

That's the funny part, a lot of the fanbase are acting like the sky is on fire and Shanny has doomed us to the NFL basement...but we're actually a top 3 team making a legitimate SB push without Trey :heh: Other fanbases gotta be looking at us like we're crazy. We've been to 3 of the past 4 NFC Championships and people want to burn the whole thing down and fire the coach
UmusyKg.png
Right plan, wrong QB :manny:

They wanted a starting level QB on a rookie deal to extend the SB window. Turns out, that QB ended up being Brock. And that pretty much is the Shanahan/Lynch era in a nutshell: Missing on early draft picks but redeeming themselves in later rounds

For every big bust, there’s a big hit. How brehs decide what to focus on is up to them

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They were following the Mahomes plan of developing on the bench rookie year, but yeah in hindsight it was one of the worst draft decisions of all time, and would have gotten just about any head coach in the league fired. But with Shanny the team didn't miss a beat and we're still one of the best teams in the league. We're as much a SB contender as any other team. Shanny is special. :wow:

That's the funny part, a lot of the fanbase are acting like the sky is on fire and Shanny has doomed us to the NFL basement...but we're actually a top 3 team making a legitimate SB push without Trey :heh: Other fanbases gotta be looking at us like we're crazy. We've been to 3 of the past 4 NFC Championships and people want to burn the whole thing down and fire the coach
UmusyKg.png

Breh…. The sky is on fire

Someone will be held accountable is we lose and heads will and should roll… and I’m talking in here too.

If they can’t win it all….. burn this shyt down…. Even the Niner Gang Presidentual Cabinet.

How does President @King Kreole sound?:mjlit:

Like fukk this shyt man…… I’m over this “close but no cigar” shyt

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Breh…. The sky is on fire

Someone will be held accountable is we lose and heads will and should roll… and I’m talking in here too.

If they can’t win it all….. burn this shyt down…. Even the Niner Gang Presidentual Cabinet.

How does President @King Kreole sound?:mjlit:

Like fukk this shirt man…… I’m over this “close but no cigar” shyt
source.gif

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trey got done dirty. No denying that and then trying to sugarcoat it is shameful.

That being said…

Just wanna point out that we’re mad over how our #2/3 QBs are being handled when there was a time when Cody Pickett was our #1.

Things could be worse.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Trey got done dirty. No denying that and then trying to sugarcoat it is shameful.

That being said…

Just wanna point out that we’re mad over how our #2/3 QBs are being handled when there was a time when Cody Pickett was our #1.

Things could be worse.

It's the consistency in which the QB becomes a HUGE distraction with this coach's and GM's perceived ineptitude. Personally, I give a bit more grace to Lynch than I do Kyle, but if Brock has a sophomore slump and the team underachieves because of it then it'll probably be Lynch who goes.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's the consistency in which the QB becomes a HUGE distraction with this coach's and GM's perceived ineptitude. Personally, I give a bit more grace to Lynch than I do Kyle, but if Brock has a sophomore slump and the team underachieves because of it then it'll probably be Lynch who goes.
I want to win a ring. But I really want Kyle gone also. :scust:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps

UmusyKg.png

It's out of hand, man. They made plenty of moves and decisions I ain't a fan of, but damn. People out here acting like they Baalke and Tomsula status :picard:

The chances of firing them and upgrading is close to zero

Status
Not open for further replies.