Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Rekkapryde No longer Trey Day, Arrivederci:mjcry:
GM/HC's get fired for this kind of fukkery. Luckily Lynch has built a SB contending team even with how much of a fukkup that draft pick was/is.
Its almost why I'd just roll with him as the backup in case Purdy gets hurt/isnt the real deal. He's 23. Whats the rush. Darnold probably isnt THAT much better right now.

Trade him to Buffalo or Kansas City.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde No longer Trey Day, Arrivederci:mjcry:

Its almost why I'd just roll with him as the backup in case Purdy gets hurt/isnt the real deal. He's 23. Whats the rush. Darnold probably isnt THAT much better right now.

Trade him to Buffalo or Kansas City.

The talent is there. Sam Darnold has proven to be buns but of course he got the complexion for the benefit of the doubt and getting more chances.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I disagree about giving him his shots. 102 NFL passes is not enough to draw a legit critique. Sam Darnold has 1765 pass attempts and is on his 3rd team.

This shyt is ridiculous.
Again why is Kyle trying to save Darnold's career?

Purdy's the guy then why the need to save Sam. Let Trey, the guy you invested in, get the opportunity just in case. Whats the rush. You got him this year and next.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Purdy's the guy then why the need to save Sam. Let Trey, the guy you invested in, get the opportunity just in case. Whats the rush. You got him this year and next.
I KNOW RIGHT!!! :why:
https://media.tenor.com/2rUI1a9eBykAAAAC/nikka-kevin-hart.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm not surprised trey got moved to #3. all of the comments from lynch and kyle were pointing to brock being the starter if healthy and sam was getting more reps than trey.

the dumb part is you know trey needs more playing time so why not let him play a majority of the preseason to develop smh

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

There’s no common sense in Shanahan if he’s fallen out of favor with you thats it. His dad and himself have been fans of Darnold since 18. He literally compared Darnolds situation to Steve Young’s before he got to the 49ers.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i got a bad feeling the glass slipper gonna come off Brock
Sam gonna come in and start and be Sam

and we looking goofy as fukk.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I disagree about giving him his shots. 102 NFL passes is not enough to draw a legit critique. Sam Darnold has 1765 pass attempts and is on his 3rd team.

This shyt is ridiculous.
What should Kyle have done? When didn't they play him that they should have? When was he supposed to increase his NFL pass experience? I'm assuming they thought those hundreds of rookie year practice reps he got would season him into an NFL caliber QB, but they didn't.

• Dap

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i got a bad feeling the glass slipper gonna come off Brock
Sam gonna come in and start and be Sam

and we looking goofy as fukk.
i think the offense will continue where it left off last year. adding CMC made this offense so dynamic that it would be really hard for the offense to struggle.

i read an interesting stat that brock and jimmy G have identical statistics for the first several starts for the 9ers. i can see brock performing at the same level as jimmy g.

• Dap

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When didn't they play him that they should have?
Ummm....last preseason game? Why give Darnold all those damn snaps?

How about Year 1 when it was obvious Jimmy was on his way out?

Can't learn if you can't get reps. And the plays Kyle was calling for dude when he did play was borderline retarded. Kyle and Lynch are both bozos for this whole situation.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Bay area media should stop tossing softballs and ask what is the reason the Niners are moving from someone who they gave up 3 first round picks for and who played three games from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.