Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Kyle could have pulled Darnold after the high and late int. Instead he wanted to get him a TD DRIVE so we wouldnt hear about how Trey had a shot to be the backup.
:dahell: what INT was this? The only INT that Darnold threw this preseason was right on the money to Bell and went through his hands off his helmet.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

King Kreole

Daps
Literally no misses. And you give up on Trey because of Sam Darnold? Wild.

Probably the worst draft decision of all time
33fN8vh.png

King Kreole

Daps
Yea it "should" have been caught, but he's throwing way too late/fast for that pass. Trey would get nitpicked for not having touch on that throw.

:mjlol: I would have to see Trey's pass but throwing a rocket on a screen pass is different than throwing a rocket on a 10 yard slant in a short window. Sam's pass was fine, and if Trey made the same throw I would say it's 100% on the receiver too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Today is kind of a sad day for me with all this. I know I make my fair share of jokes…. But I this is embarrassing.

My opps may see this and this may be y’all only chance to kick me while I’m down and it hurts….. but only for like 15 mins and then I’m back to full …..

Damn….. @JLova what was the name of our most radical Niner guys some years back?

Yea, Trey needs to leave and it’s gonna be sad when dude goes to another team with a chip on his shoulder and comes for us

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is honestly really disappointing. I wish we never got rid of Jimmy

This. and you know what I thought of Jimmy.

A man who has thrown 72 preseason and 102 regular season passes and you gave up 3 first rounders is who you give up on already?

Lynch and Kyle are fukkin morons.

King Kreole

Daps
Yea, Trey needs to leave and it’s gonna be sad when dude goes to another team with a chip on his shoulder and comes for us
There's really nothing Shanny or the team could have done. He sat his rookie year because he was incredibly raw and we had a solid QB coming off a SB appearance, no one had a problem with that. He was given the QB1 position in Year 2 over that same QB coming off a Championship Game appearance, this was supposed to be his prove it year but he got a season ending injury very early and the eventual starter played very well and never lost a game, sucks for Trey that Brock has looked so good. Year 3 he was given the chance to showcase why he should be the starter in offseason and preseason but hasn't looked better than QB3.

Shanny/Lynch's mistake was in drafting him and giving up all those picks, but they gave him his shots. If he was as good as Trevor Lawrence then he would have started rookie year, and if he was as good as Mahomes he would be starting over Brock this year.
:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There's really nothing Shanny or the team could have done. He sat his rookie year because he was incredibly raw and we had a solid QB coming off a SB appearance, no one had a problem with that. He was given the QB1 position in Year 2 over that same QB coming off a Championship Game appearance, this was supposed to be his prove it year but he got a season ending injury very early and the eventual starter played very well and never lost a game. Year 3 he was given the chance to showcase why he should be the starter in offseason and preseason but hasn't looked better than QB3.

Shanny/Lynch's mistake was in drafting him and giving up all those picks, but they gave him his shots. If he was as good as Trevor Lawrence then he would have started rookie year, and if he was as good as Mahomes he would be starting over Brock this year.
:yeshrug:

I disagree about giving him his shots. 102 NFL passes is not enough to draw a legit critique. Sam Darnold has 1765 pass attempts and is on his 3rd team.

This shyt is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.