Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I disagree on the playcalling point, but it's a defensible take.

But the preseason reps and losing out to Sam Darnold are on Trey. We really think if he was balling out in practice and looking elite they would put him behind Darnold? For what? QB2 isn't a joke position, it saved our season last year. Best QB wins and gets the reps so they can be ready to step in immediately. If Darnold is playing like the 2nd best QB on the roster, then he should be QB2. If anyone thinks that Trey has looked definitively better than Darnold this preseason, they should just say so.

Kyle's playcalling literally got him hurt though. How many QB runs were called for Brock last season?

If Sam and him were close there is no need to go with Sam.as the backup

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@JLova in here melting down. Why? Yes, I just saw the news. I'm disappointed that Trey couldn't beat out Darnold but it's like I said a few days ago.

It's perfectly acceptable to get on the niners front office for blowing the Lance pick and giving up what they did to draft him.

But where is the praise for hitting on Purdy in the 7th round? Where is the praise for hitting on Deebo/Aiyuk/MAGA, etc?

Where is the praise for hittin on all these late round picks? Where is the praise for turning coaches into additional draft picks?

I'm just sayin, you want to hold them accountable in one respect but then not give credit where it's due for everything else.

calh45

Cal
Daps
and of course the ownership gonna give these clowns a pass.

PLAY THE MAN

The media gave passes too. The only good part is they ripped the bandaid off early, and aren't going to allow the locker room/QB room to be awkward, but they genuinely put on a clinic in how not to handle a player after giving up a ton of draft capital for him.

As a player Trey is still an unknown so I just hope he doesn't end up in McVay's or Pete's hands when it's all said and done. This has the make up to be an all timer if he ends up with a team and coach that actually develops him because he is physically gifted and works hard at the very least.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@JLova in here melting down. Why? Yes, I just saw the news. I'm disappointed that Trey couldn't beat out Darnold but it's like I said a few days ago.

It's perfectly acceptable to get on the niners front office for blowing the Lance pick and giving up what they did to draft him.

But where is the praise for hitting on Purdy in the 7th round? Where is the praise for hitting on Deebo/Aiyuk/MAGA, etc?

Where is the praise for hittin on all these late round picks? Where is the praise for turning coaches into additional draft picks?

I'm just sayin, you want to hold them accountable in one respect but then not give credit where it's due for everything else.

Purdy is a future HOFer after 7 games. I get it.

Still, that pick does not condone the Trey Lance mess.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Philly Andy Reid better win a Super Bowl this season. If not it’s time for Lincoln Riley with Louis Riddikk as the gm :lolbron: :lolbron:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Kyle's playcalling literally got him hurt though. How many QB runs were called for Brock last season?

If Sam and him were close there is no need to go with Sam.as the backup
How many yards did Brock rush for in college?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody knows this... That's what's funny.. Basing your coaching job on the last pick after an 8 game stretch...

Cause if Purdy fukk this year up, Kyle will not live it down.

Yes sir

Diggs catches that INT in the Divisional and runs it back, totally different takes

I don't really fukk with that Shanny's so don't really gaf

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s 3 picks!!! 1st round picks discarded like a piece of used Kleenex.
It's an almost unforgivable sin, especially looking at the players drafted right after him. Like fukk me, tell me we couldn't use Parsons or Surtain or Chase or Sewell :bryan:

Status
Not open for further replies.