Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It really is wild how Trey’s on track to be one of the biggest busts of all time but the team is still a perennial SB contender

Never seen anything like it :mindblown:

Yea this year gonna be a telling year for Kyle. Is it really him?

Or (and I know some of y’all hate it and don’t wanna admit to it)

Was it JimmyG?

Cuz if Jimmy gets the Raiders to the playoffs and we don’t get back to the NFCC games.

It’s gonna expose Kyle pretty bad….

I’m also gonna lose my shyt on The Coliseum

Me and @jwonder and the old Red Gang gonna go full WWE NEXUS debut when they beat the ship out of Cena and tore the ring up

@Ishlibidish23 gonna choke @Heretic with his own belt like the great @Bryan Danielson choked that announcer with his own tie

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Was it JimmyG?

Cuz if Jimmy gets the Raiders to the playoffs and we don’t get back to the NFCC games.

Me and @jwonder gonna go full WWE NEXUS debut when they beat the ship out of Cena and tore the ring up

@Ishlibidish23 gonna choke @Heretic with his own belt like the great @Bryan Danielson choked that announcer with his own tie

Raiders are contenders with Jimmy G. :ufdup:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Was it JimmyG?

Me and @jwonder and the old Red Gang gonna go full WWE NEXUS debut when they beat the ship out of Cena and tore the ring up

It stopped being about Jimmy when Kyle won 2 playoff games with a rookie Mr. Irrelevant

And Brock's playoff game against Seattle is way better than any game Jimmy ever had in the playoffs

It's over :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It stopped being about Jimmy when Kyle won 2 playoff games with a rookie Mr. Irrelevant

And Brock's playoff game against Seattle is way better than any game Jimmy ever had in the playoffs

Na…… this ain’t overly……. He got there off the momentum and tutelage of Jimmy :lolbron:

If Jimmy was so trash…. They don’t even make the playoffs if he went 1-7 or something on his run.

Na this won’t be over till the end of this season. Hate it all y’all want but Jimmy set the bar and standards HIGH.

Only way he surpasses him is with a SB win. Anything less is unacceptable.

But if and when Jimmy wins 11+ games and playoffs birth. Can’t no one ever say he not legit no more.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No one will miss Jimmy, but damn I might have been one of the few who wasn't on his dikk when he go here.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

You know…. I been campaigning and been trynna skoobydoo y’all and brainwash y’all so much to become Purdy Boi’s.

It never once really crossed my mind of what if the clock strikes 12 and he comes out trash this season

Like how short of a leash do we keep him on? Do we ride or die with him or do we put Trey in?

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know…. I been campaigning and been trynna skoobydoo y’all and brainwash y’all so much to become Purdy Boi’s.

It never once really crossed my mind of what if the clock strikes 12 and he comes out trash this season

Like how short of a leash do we keep him on? Do we ride or die with him or do we put Darnold in?

Fixed. Like it or not, the most likely scenario is Darnold coming in the game if Brock gets benched. And I doubt Brock’s gonna get a long leash if he stumbles out the gate. He’ll get benched before the team starts something like 3-5 like they did in 2021

Y’all brehs better brace yourselves because there’s a good chance that Darnold’s gonna play sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.