Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was about to say, the dreaded 3rd round Lynch/Shanahan pick :russ:

Does this mean our 5th ronders about to beast this season though? :mjgrin:

Mullens was 3-5 with 11 INT. Brock went 8-1 with 4 INT. I wonder why that dude left that out :mjlol:

And Brock will regress. He can't have as perfect as a season as he just did. He's not THAT good, he's very young AND every DC in the league will want to expose him.

Like I said before, what I want to see is how Brock adapts to him struggling and if he can get better during the season or next season. I wanna see progress from dude because he's gonna have a really hard time, specially in September-November.

Only way I see Shanny benching Purdy is if he ends up with the yips and can't throw anymore and we start 0-4 or some shyt like that. I think Kyle will ride and die with him because it's "his project" and the locker room is behind him as QB1.

I actually think he takes a step forward. I think he cuts down on turnover worthy plays in year 2. I watched a lot of his college film and for him to do as well as he did with no real target aside from Breece Hall and his TE. I don't expect him to be a consistent 4 or 5k QB but I do expect him to be close to 4k without being a liability in big games like Jimmy had a tendency to be.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man so like I’m just now leaving my local chapter cookout

For Niner fans…… this shyt was fun as hell…. It felt like what I’d imagine how it would be if this group connected. Been at this bytch for like 6 hrs

Now heading home and will catch the rest of the game

It’s crazy how many Niner fans we have in this city

Status
Not open for further replies.