Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calh45

Cal
Daps

You know…. I been campaigning and been trynna skoobydoo y’all and brainwash y’all so much to become Purdy Boi’s.

It never once really crossed my mind of what if the clock strikes 12 and he comes out trash this season

Like how short of a leash do we keep him on? Do we ride or die with him or do we put Trey in?

If we're keeping it funky there's a 60% chance he's Mike Glennon. Kyle overplayed his hand by dunking on Trey because he should've known every DC in the NFC spent all off season watching every throw Purdy has ever made. He doesn't have any specifically elite skill like Pat or Josh or Burrow or Lamar or Herbert, but if Kyle pulls a masterclass and our skill players survive the season he'll be alright.

Regardless of how well he plays or Kyle coaches we would need home field to beat Philly in the playoffs.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You know…. I been campaigning and been trynna skoobydoo y’all and brainwash y’all so much to become Purdy Boi’s.

It never once really crossed my mind of what if the clock strikes 12 and he comes out trash this season

Like how short of a leash do we keep him on? Do we ride or die with him or do we put Trey in?

Mullens had a lot of garbage time stat padding when we were down big and the opposing D was giving us the short and intermediate stuff. I’ve been blocking all these clowns left and right on Twitter it’s so annoying.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I think you see a whole lot of Trey if he's ass.

But if he starts playing bad. I can see Keebler being more run hard. Trying to run 30 times a game. Tecmo Bowl style with a dominate defense.

No he's no where as ass like Mullens tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Another failed 3rd round pick? Another player picked too high by the Keebler Elf. :francis:
I was about to say, the dreaded 3rd round Lynch/Shanahan pick :russ:

Does this mean our 5th ronders about to beast this season though? :mjgrin:

Mullens was 3-5 with 11 INT. Brock went 8-1 with 4 INT. I wonder why that dude left that out :mjlol:

And Brock will regress. He can't have as perfect as a season as he just did. He's not THAT good, he's very young AND every DC in the league will want to expose him.

Like I said before, what I want to see is how Brock adapts to him struggling and if he can get better during the season or next season. I wanna see progress from dude because he's gonna have a really hard time, specially in September-November.

Fixed. Like it or not, the most likely scenario is Darnold coming in the game if Brock gets benched. And I doubt Brock’s gonna get a long leash if he stumbles out the gate. He’ll get benched before the team starts something like 3-5 like they did in 2021

Y’all brehs better brace yourselves because there’s a good chance that Darnold’s gonna play sooner or later
Only way I see Shanny benching Purdy is if he ends up with the yips and can't throw anymore and we start 0-4 or some shyt like that. I think Kyle will ride and die with him because it's "his project" and the locker room is behind him as QB1.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhhh watching Russ get first downs running through gigantic holes at the line. Feels like old times.

Least we got the stop

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

One thing about Mullens is that he was a turnover waiting to happen. He is not a long term option for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.