Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Jets are a lot like the Browns. Their defense can make almost every game a street fight.

Honestly Eagles schedule is tough the next few weeks.

I've watched the Eagles a bit and they look very beatable. Hurts has looked pedestrian at best.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
images

40 whiners lose! today is a good day
Jynx your team, brehs.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I think the only thing that's 100% fair to shyt on Brock today was him trying to do way too much like when he was doing retarded shyt in college and he missed at least 3 throws (one that should've been a TD to CMC) that were easy first downs that could've turned some drives around.

But that's OK. All I care is that he learns from these games. I expect him to have this same type of game at least 2 more times this season. As long and he continues to grow and doesn't shyt the bed in the playoffs, it's part of the process :manny:

Yeah, he's bound to have a bad game and I wasn't surprised he struggled. He showed that he can perform under pressure though because he was cooking on that last drive even though he had his worst game by far to date up until the last drive. Bottom line is, all QBs have games like that, even the elite ones. Every single one of them. Jalen Hurts was on the verge of being replaced before his breakout season last year and now he's looking like he was the year before last. But he's called elite and even the top QB in the NFC by a lot of analysts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What up brehs….

In here early. I was out of town

Man yesterday was an overall shytty day for me so I’m gonna pretty much be ready for some fukkery to boost the mood.

I wasnt able to see the game, hell at the time of this post, I still haven’t seen the highlights so about to check that now.

First question I’m gonna have is WTF @Jmare007 and @JLova? I leave y’all in charge for one day and we lose? :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.