Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm on the fence about that. Part of me says we can't afford to give away games being that we lost one we should have won but also part of me says give them a week. Without those 3 it's very possible we could still win because Minny's defense is terrible and they'll be without Jefferson and they have no running game.
They would win easily. You forgot that bum ass Kirk Cousins is Mr 3 and out or interception against great defenses. Also it's no weather conditions to worry about.

This is actually the best game to sit them.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We can sit all 3 and beat Minnesota.

Kyle needs to let the defense do their thing and play a ball control offense like we should have done against the Browns and we should come out victorious.
I'm still heated Kyle went with three fukking pass plays with 3:10 to go in the 4th. All we needed was to kill clock and let Cleveland use their time outs :mindblown: :smh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We can sit all 3 and beat Minnesota.

Kyle needs to let the defense do their thing and play a ball control offense like we should have done against the Browns and we should come out victorious.

That's playing a dangerous game though. In these low scoring games where the offense is either less aggressive or less competent it opens up the door for fukk shyt to happen in the 4th quarter like the Browns game. Penalties, missed field goals, etc..

We have the biggest point differential in the entire league. That's because the defense is doing their thing but the offense is also ranked 2nd in the league and putting up over 30 PPG being aggressive.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Don’t think it would work having them both. They should’ve kept Robbie. This is a superbowl team, not time to break in a new kicker when he’s gonna have to make BIG TIME kicks right away.
I thought Moody could handle the pressure after being used to death in Michigan. Kicking in big games and hard weather conditions all the time.

But he ended up being like any other young kicker drafted too soon. We can't afford the luxury to have him learn on the job for the next 2 years while we are trying to win a Superbowl :francis:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
saw some of purdys limitations today, either way moody is going to be a problem down the stretch, swallow your pride and sign the old man

I didn't see glaring limitations as much as I saw he was off target. He missed throws he made all season for the most part, nothing that made me say he was incapable though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I didn't see glaring limitations as much as I saw he was off target. He missed throws he made all season for the most part, nothing that made me say he was incapable though.
It was like the Aiyuk drop -which wasn't a perfect throw nor an easy catch, but BA should've caught and it should've been a TD- ruined the rest of the game for him. He was missing everything after that until the last drive (where he still missed a wide open Jauan for an easy 1st down). He has to go through these struggles though, no other way to get better.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It was like the Aiyuk drop -which wasn't a perfect throw nor an easy catch, but BA should've caught and it should've been a TD- ruined the rest of the game for him. He was missing everything after that until the last drive (where he still missed a wide open Jauan for an easy 1st down). He has to go through these struggles though, no other way to get better.

Yeah, that's what I was seeing. I just saw an off game but nothing that was not fixable.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
People want Purdy to be perfect. He's been pretty much perfect so far. He's second in the league in passer rating. Whenever he has a few bad throws that almost every QB has, people want to write him off and call him Cinderella because he was a 7th round pick. NFL people don't like being wrong so instead they will make excuses.

Do I think he's great? No....not yet. But he hasn't really messed up enough for me to have any real concerns yet. Even on the last drive, he hit every throw and got them down there. He didn't melt.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

This is a good breakdown of his passing plays. Pretty much said what I did. He missed a couple of throws and we had some drops but it wasn't as bad as people may think as far as him being figured out. You can't figure out accuracy. He had 3 bad plays that I saw and those were on Purdy moreso than the defense. Which tells me that he's already better than the last QB we had for 2 big reasons. 1, he wasn't confused by the defense if you watch the vid, and the other being that he took accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.