Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
NOPE. There was space and opportunities for him to make plays. That last drive was Aiyuk getting loose. The defense caused two turnovers. Kyle was happy as hell to tell everyone how highly he's been executing in the past few weeks and we kept hearing it wasn't the weapons. Purdy gets a ton of heat too because as soon as the oft injured weapons got injured the offense just stopped.

This was also clearly a bit of a trap game. The coaching staff on offense at least didn't seem like they took it seriously.
I think the only thing that's 100% fair to shyt on Brock today was him trying to do way too much like when he was doing retarded shyt in college and he missed at least 3 throws (one that should've been a TD to CMC) that were easy first downs that could've turned some drives around.

But that's OK. All I care is that he learns from these games. I expect him to have this same type of game at least 2 more times this season. As long and he continues to grow and doesn't shyt the bed in the playoffs, it's part of the process :manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
If Moody made that field goal none of that matters:francis: He would be getting praised for driving them down the field after getting dominated by a great defense.

I’m just saying don’t be so quick to turn on him after one game.

You right. I'm playing the results a little bit, but had I told you yesterday we'd get 2 interceptions on PJ Walker how many points would you assume we won by?

My expectations were that if everyone stayed healthy he could be a C+ QB and we'd be fine. Today, everyone got injured and he was an F QB. I'm not turning on him, but he should get heat for this one along with Kyle because I'm almost sure Deebo got hurt on a running play. Why are we still running the ball with him??

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think the only thing that's 100% fair to shyt on Brock today was trying to do way too much like when he was doing retarded shyt in college and he missed at least 3 throws (one that should've been a TD to CMC) that were easy first downs that could've turned some drives around.
His accuracy was completely off all game, he was missing throws he routinely makes. I assume it's the weather because PJ was having issues with ball control as well, but I'm not sure. Just a bad game from Brock, it is what it is. Let's see if he can put it in the rearview and return to form.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
images

40 whiners lose! today is a good day

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugly ass game. I had a feeling Moody was gonna choke at the end.

The penalties on the Browns last drive were bullshyt. But you know what, it was against the #1 defense in the league in shytty ass conditions. If we don’t lose Deebo or CMac long term then it is what it is

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which MVP frontrunners haven't struggled?

Mahomes played like crap against the Lions and Jets.

Tua looked pedestrian against the Bills.

Josh looked like pure shyt against the Jets.

Trevor was terrible against the Chiefs.

Burrow has been garbage for most of the season.

Brock has the least experience out of any of these guys.

Every "elite" QB has bad games and struggles like this too.

I didn’t crown him. You gonna crown him, don’t come to me with this nonsense. It actually sickens me how some were putting him up there as the next Montana.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His accuracy was completely off all game, he was missing throws he routinely makes. I assume it's the weather because PJ was having issues with ball control as well, but I'm not sure. Just a bad game from Brock, it is what it is. Let's see if he can put it in the rearview and return to form.

He was getting pressured, period.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I didn’t crown him. You gonna crown him, don’t come to me with this nonsense. It actually sickens me how some were putting him up there as the next Montana.
My point is that you don't lose a crown based on one bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.