Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

:patrice: Mitchell looks like so many other RBs that lose two steps after so many injuries. And every time he seems like he has some spark back he gets injured again.

I been gave up on him. Need more Mason and at least see what Price got instead of wasting another third.

Watching the Dolphins McDaniel gets all the backs involved.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

:patrice: Mitchell looks like so many other RBs that lose two steps after so many injuries. And every time he seems like he has some spark back he gets injured again.

What happened this weekend breh?

I need to hear it from you before I address the other J Brother and I’m not talking bout Wonder.:childplease:

This happened on y’all watch

:snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What happened this weekend breh?

I need to hear it from you before I address the other J Brother and I’m not talking bout Wonder.:childplease:

This happened on y’all watch

:snoop:

I told you a month ago, if you don't step your game up it's on you. We ain't doing shyt about it :ufdup:

And all things considered, this Sunday was as soft an L we could've taken. Injuries weren't season ending, we played like complete shyt on offense and still "should" have won (I mean, a 40 yd field goal to clinch it is standard in the NFL, we just don't have the kicker to pull it off). Early game, shortish week, shytty weather. It's basically a good lesson to learn early in the season :manny:

Now, if we shyt the bed against the sorry ass Vikings then we might have to start a conversation :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I told you a month ago, if you don't step your game up it's on you. We ain't doing shyt about it :ufdup:

And all things considered, this Sunday was as soft an L we could've taken. Injuries weren't season ending, we played like complete shyt on offense and still "should" have won (I mean, a 40 yd field goal to clinch it is standard in the NFL, we just don't have the kicker to pull it off). Early game, shortish week, shytty weather. It's basically a good lesson to learn early in the season :manny:

Now, if we shyt the bed against the sorry ass Vikings then we might have to start a conversation :lupe:

I was out of town last weekend. I didn’t watch any football…. Had to catch up today.

You and @JLova was left in charge.

We take an L,

Deebo get hurt
CMC get hurt
Trent get hurt

Refs ain’t get that brown envelope I SPECIFICALLY gave to @JLova to give to them in the tunnel.

This L ain’t on me:hubie:

Also, where the hell is our damn President?

fukk going on with leadership in this chapter!

Man….. @King Kreole would’ve never:martin:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was out of town last weekend. I didn’t watch any football…. Had to catch up today.

You and @JLova was left in charge.

We take an L,

Deebo get hurt
CMC get hurt
Trent get hurt

Refs ain’t get that brown envelope I SPECIFICALLY gave to @JLova to give to them in the tunnel.

This L ain’t on me:hubie:

Also, where the hell is our damn President?

fukk going on with leadership in this chapter!

Man….. @King Kreole would’ve never:martin:

Sorry boss :snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dodged a bullet :damn:

Not sure we can afford to sit Trent but Deebo and CMC shouldn't play on MNF. And with CMC I'd even wait till after the bye week.

They should sit all of them against bum ass Minnesota.

This will force Kyle to play talent he would never put in and include them in the offense more. Who the fukk am I kidding? That clown will never do that. :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They should sit all of them against bum ass Minnesota.

This will force Kyle to play talent he would never put in and include them in the offense more. Who the fukk am I kidding? That clown will never do that. :mjlol:

I'm on the fence about that. Part of me says we can't afford to give away games being that we lost one we should have won but also part of me says give them a week. Without those 3 it's very possible we could still win because Minny's defense is terrible and they'll be without Jefferson and they have no running game.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If we would have won I'd have said sit everyone. But at 5-1 we can't afford to drop another game right now.

That's kind of my train of thought too. We want that 1st rd bye so we can't drop too many gimme's. We may have to go 14-3 maybe 13-4 to get it. I didn't have Cleveland as a loss but hopefully that wakes us up. Jags, Rams(even though we beat them regularly) they're bound to win one in the regular season, and Eagles could be a problem(depends on if they gel on offense by December). We could have a letdown game in between too, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.