Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:leon:I honestly never knew how they graded that shyt because I think there's too much focus on it these days. I look at games as a fan now and try to bring a layman's point of view here but I never cared outside of that. :lolbron: I would look at a game and think somebody played well then next thing you know, their PFF grade was dog shyt. And I wasn't serious about Westbrook, I just know that season he averaged a triple double was statistically like the 3rd or 4th best season of all time or sonething like that,(I don't remember 100%) even though the team was trash. I'm no expert on that stuff though to be honest so I believe you lol
oh for sure, a lot of people dont understand/dont watch film of football games and they tend to fall back and just quote pff grades

I think pff stats a lot of them are solid as auxiliary stats, but their grades are pretty subjective...and just like normal stats, their advanced stats also lack context a lot of the time

I do think they have some dope free content which Im gonna link, they do it for fantasy purposes but they list all snaps % of snaps played for receivers and also zone/man and snaps for defenders as well as win rate/pressure rate

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
oh for sure, a lot of people dont understand/dont watch film of football games and they tend to fall back and just quote pff grades

I think pff stats a lot of them are solid as auxiliary stats, but their grades are pretty subjective...and just like normal stats, their advanced stats also lack context a lot of the time

I do think they have some dope free content which Im gonna link, they do it for fantasy purposes but they list all snaps % of snaps played for receivers and also zone/man and snaps for defenders as well as win rate/pressure rate

Damn, I tried to rep but I think it gave you 0 instead of 10. My bad fam.

I try to watch all-22 film when I can because I do get some stuff to use for the team I help coach. Me and my brother are film junkies :heh:

Edit: I just looked through those links and damn there's so much shyt they track. I saved it along with that other site you linked me to a while back.

Last edited:
Daps
Dont worry Kid our ban bet is still on your suffering will end soon.
Oh wow the balls on this guy !

Huffing and puffing NOW? Woah you got some nuts breh

I may be gone from this site but they will remember the man I was…. The testicles I showed to even do this bet.

Fukk you .

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
the difference was our D shutting down dallas offense besides the one long ball. defense struggled at times vs the rams and cardinals. as a result offense was on the field less. purdy also missed a few throws against the rams

also ambry thomas was on the field vs the rams and cardinals

This is it. AZ and Rams was better at maintaining possession and shortening the game far as number of possessions

Rams game averaged 6.8 yards per play, scored 30 points on 10 possessions

AZ 7.5 YPP, 35 points on 8 possessions

Dallas 6.3 YPP, 42 points on 13 possessions

If the defense is forcing three and outs and turnovers like they did against Dallas this team is unbeatable. Philly definitely the toughest matchup because they really good at maintaining possession and staying out of third and long. And got a good defense too. Way to beat them is start fast, don't let them dictate the pace or play from ahead.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is it. AZ and Rams was better at maintaining possession and shortening the game far as number of possessions

Rams game averaged 6.8 yards per play, scored 30 points on 10 possessions

AZ 7.5 YPP, 35 points on 8 possessions

Dallas 6.3 YPP, 42 points on 13 possessions

If the defense isforcin g three and outs and turnovers like they did against Dallas this team is unbeatable. Philly definitely the toughest matchup because they really good at maintaining possession and staying out of third and long. And got a good defense too. Way to beat them is start fast, don't let them dictate the pace or play from ahead.
I told you all if they fix that secondary the Niners will be a turnover machine. By mid season when the full chemistry and schemes kick in with the players. Yo it's a wrap.

This defense is the key to winning the SB. We will have a some games where that Keebler Elf will call some dumb ass plays. This defense going to be right there to help out with a turnover.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you all if they fix that secondary the Niners will be a turnover machine. By mid season when the full chemistry and schemes kick in with the players. Yo it's a wrap.

This defense is the key to winning the SB. We will have a some games where that Keebler Elf will call some dumb ass plays. This defense going to be right there to help out with a turnover.
Part of the reason the secondary’s better is because half the starters in there came from the PAC 12 (Hufanga/Lenoir):heh:

Acknowledge them :ufdup:

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
:dahell: have you seen Lions schedule these nikkas might not lose another game , we gonna need the Lions to Lion themselves into 2 more losses

Status
Not open for further replies.