Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a million reasons. I do think sometimes division games are tougher due to familiarity but there's lots of reasons. Sometimes you just have an off day. Purdy had a couple games where he was missing throws. We probably could have put up 40+ in those games if he was on target.

The Purdy we've seen the last two weeks has been a sharp shooter. He's reading the defense quickly and getting the ball out in a hurry with precision. It's AMAZING he lasted until the 7th round.

But you have to remember too that Dallas is a rivalry and we wanted to make a statement on national TV. You can get up more for those games than a week 9 game in Arizona or whatever.

Why did he drop so low. What were his peers doing better to get drafted higher?.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why did he drop so low. What were his peers doing better to get drafted higher?.
Iowa St. was more of a balanced offense they also had Breece Hall on the team so his numbers weren't gonna be crazy and he doesn't have great size and he doesn't have a big arm. His strengths didn't stand out. His biggest strength is reading defenses and processing that quickly but his arm is good enough for what we run and he has sneaky athleticism.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Everyone on the bandwagon now. Steady jocking the Niners. smdh

I like the realness of their sports show. You don't have to worry about a c*nt like Michelle Beadle feeling threatened or Malika Andrews self hating ass.

I just can't get pass these wack annoying NY accents though. shyt be killin me. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What? Watson isn't playing for real? :mjtf:

EDIT: I just read it's a Rotator Contusion. Man they need to just say he out for the season. That Rotator cuff done son.

Yea man…. Hope we keep the pressure

It’s crazy next weekend can set a few team records too

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man just thank the football Gods that Niners got Purdy. That Kirk Cousins trade is real. That Goof Ball would have gave the farm house right now for him if we didn't have Purdy. Niners would also look like the Vikings too. :francis:

How is Purdy's contract work? I know they changed the contracts for rookies. But can he sit out? The money he is getting is peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.