Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: have you seen Lions schedule these nikkas might not lose another game , we gonna need the Lions to Lion themselves into 2 more losses
Just seen it

They’re for real and they’ll probably end up with 12 or 13 wins. But they’re not a serious threat to us imo

Only team I’m taking serious in the NFC is Philly

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: have you seen Lions schedule these nikkas might not lose another game , we gonna need the Lions to Lion themselves into 2 more losses

At Baltimore, at Chargers, at New Orleans, at Dallas :patrice:

Figure they losing a couple of those but yeah they probably winning 13 games or so

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That's about the only team I think could beat the Niners in the playoffs. This game gotta be at home.

Honestly they've only played 2 good teams. They split with them, the Chiefs can't get the offense going and they lost to Seattle. They are a good team but they've got a year or 2 before they are contenders.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Just seen it

They’re for real and they’ll probably end up with 12 or 13 wins. But they’re not a serious threat to us imo

Only team I’m taking serious in the NFC is Philly

Nah. They're a legit threat. Goff is comfortable. They have a legit OC. At the very least you we have to prepare for Aidan on defense and right now they're a top 10 defense.

At home they won't be anything to play with.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. They're a legit threat. Goff is comfortable. They have a legit OC. At the very least you we have to prepare for Aidan on defense and right now they're a top 10 defense.

At home they won't be anything to play with.
Here’s how I see it- We don’t play the Lions this year, so the only chance we’d see them is in the playoffs. And the Lions will most likely have to come to Levi’s

And if that happens, I just don’t see Jared Goff beating the Niners defense on the road. He’s 0-5 against them since 2019

They look good now, but so did the Vikings when they won 13 games last year. Then they folded when it mattered. I gotta see the Lions win a playoff game first before I even consider them a legit threat, but that’s just me :manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Honestly they've only played 2 good teams. They split with them, the Chiefs can't get the offense going and they lost to Seattle. They are a good team but they've got a year or 2 before they are contenders.
Season is young and they just get better. Very physical team. I take don't think they are a year away from being a contender.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I'd like for us to look at a right tackle, McKivitz has looked better but that's at the expense of Kittle some too. Would also like to look at another CB or DE.
Lynch already said they good on the dline now.

I doubt they trade for RT midseason, first its hard to find a good tackle who is available and then it takes time for a tackle to jell and learn...I really think we roll with what we have

DB is definitely a position theyre still looking at tho, Im pretty sure.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lynch already said they good on the dline now.

I doubt they trade for RT midseason, first its hard to find a good tackle who is available and then it takes time for a tackle to jell and learn...I really think we roll with what we have

DB is definitely a position theyre still looking at tho, Im pretty sure.
Yeah, DL is a pipe dream :dame: tackle is unlikely too given the complications of the scheme we run. DB is most likely so I agree. That's if we can trade without giving too much.

How good do you think this Browns defense is? I haven't been too impressed, I actually think they're a notch below the Cowboys from what I've seen. I was gonna watch more later on but I was wondering what your opinion is.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah, DL is a pipe dream :dame: tackle is unlikely too given the complications of the scheme we run. DB is most likely so I agree. That's if we can trade without giving too much.

How good do you think this Browns defense is? I haven't been too impressed, I actually think they're a notch below the Cowboys from what I've seen. I was gonna watch more later on but I was wondering what your opinion is.
Another thing is that the 2024 draft supposed to be really deep for tackles with like 7 guys or something like that having a 1st round potential. Unless they are doing a blockbuster deal I think tackle is the play in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.