Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sidenote….
Damn Moody…. I’m getting concerned. I hope this is just the Welcome To The NFL jitters. We gonna need this dude when opportunities come to kick game defining or ending kicks.
its too early but yea you wanna see him hit one of those two. 2 more games

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I feel bad for Trey today. I hope he can handle the shyt storm he about to face over the next 7 days and I hope he can overcome it. Cuz the media is not going to be kind to him.

Moody also gotta figure it out.

I really thought Purdy wasn’t gonna go back to the bench and Kyle and co try again to give Trey the chance. But it’s looking bleak.

If Purdy does start though…. I sincerely wish good health for him and the offense this season. Cuz man we need it.

It’s exhausting being the most injured team season after season after season

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Feels like Purdy coming back too soon. Would expect all 3 QBs to get some run as the starter this year

I can’t front….. I been thinking the same thing. Hopefully they know something we don’t know though.

If dude truly is ready and it the best option so be it. But I agree, don’t rush him

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanted Fields, then Trey.

Brock did have the highest % of interceptable passes at one point but of course they gon Cuban B that shyt.

That Endzone pass that we got the lucky TD off was bad. The other play was dialing in on the playcall main receiver to me. Let him get his lumps.

I do think we might see a shuffling between Brock and Trey this year. Sam should be STRICTLY for backup purposes. His days of starting is :camby:

Yes, endzone throw was bad but this is preseason, folk gonna put together a 10 episode documentary dissecting that shyt. I saw some good and some bad in Trey. The line was atrocious though. It's unfortunate that Trey couldn't get a full season under his belt last year. A lot of him looks inexperienced. There's no time for him to put it together. Still a terrible pick given what was paid and the talent still available.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t front….. I been thinking the same thing. Hopefully they know something we don’t know though.

If dude truly is ready and it the best option so be it. But I agree, don’t rush him
with all the inside pressure coming up quick probably not a good idea to rush a guy coming back from elbow surgery. that arm is eventually getting hit, especially from the pressure coming from the right side.

i have a feeling all 3 qbs will play at some point.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We don’t need to get into panic mode over Preseason 1

But man…. They got a lot of work to do.

Also some guys who are on the cusp fighting for a spot, whether with us or tape to be picked up by another team. They gonna really need to step their game up next week

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Damn…. After this games ends, if y’all watching on NFL Network. Don’t watch the after show.

Buddy with the dreads who was burying Trey at half basically hinting he’d finna continue to bury him after the game ends. I’m not even gonna watch

Status
Not open for further replies.