Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s hilarious to see folk pick on the almost picks from Trey but are ghost when it comes to Brock’s almost picks. Dude would constantly throw into double coverage or stone hands DBs.

And I say this as someone who didn’t want Trey and think Brock should start if healthy. I just don’t think he’s that good either.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s hilarious to see folk pick on the almost picks from Trey but are ghost when it comes to Brock’s almost picks. Dude would constantly throw into double coverage or stone hands DBs.

And I say this as someone who didn’t want Trey and think Brock should start if healthy. I just don’t think he’s that good either.
I think Brock is the real deal. I’m also riding for Trey. Don’t know why half the fan base is making it one or the other.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guy has to still hope.

NFL network burying Trey

I don’t care. If Sam is the best QB then let him start.

Trey could have balled out and they would still find something to butch about.

Still.. 3rd year…he should be more polished and likely because he didn’t play much in College. Bad pick.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Brock is the real deal. I’m also riding for Trey. Don’t know why half the fan base is making it one or the other.

I need to see more from Brock before saying that. But Brock threw a lot of almost picks last year. Needs to clean that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.