Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet Sam's almost pick gets swept under the rug while Trey's gets amplified.

Darnold looking alright. But the dude is a turnover machine. I think he's a quality backup though.

Taco

All Star
Daps
What up Niner Breh

Haven’t seen you much in here but to catch you up with things.

We The Coli Niners Faithful are a GANG and we ride on our OPPS

Let me introduce you to OPP #1 @South Paw

He a Seahawks fan and leader of that small group.

Look we all play our parts here for wars and fukkery…. Same will be expected of you
Been here for a minute. Was a season ticket holder for a couple of years. Had to sell cause I don’t have time anymore. I am not your attack dog don’t ever disrespect me like that again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s hilarious to see folk pick on the almost picks from Trey but are ghost when it comes to Brock’s almost picks. Dude would constantly throw into double coverage or stone hands DBs.

And I say this as someone who didn’t want Trey and think Brock should start if healthy. I just don’t think he’s that good either.

Wanted Fields, then Trey.

Brock did have the highest % of interceptable passes at one point but of course they gon Cuban B that shyt.

That Endzone pass that we got the lucky TD off was bad. The other play was dialing in on the playcall main receiver to me. Let him get his lumps.

I do think we might see a shuffling between Brock and Trey this year. Sam should be STRICTLY for backup purposes. His days of starting is :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Been here for a minute. Was a season ticket holder for a couple of years. Had to sell cause I don’t have time anymore. I am not your attack dog don’t ever disrespect me like that again.

Yo not MY ATTACK dog. You an attack Weapon of THE ENTIRE UNIT.

This isnt disrespect, this is a right of passage. Don’t act like you better than us.

Now point that aggression towards OUR OPP

Status
Not open for further replies.