Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn he right though, this ends the argument

Cuz if it’s really about the “weapons” and “Dr Shanny” and not Brock or Jimmy at the time.

Why didn’t Josh Johnson find success and lead us against the Eagles (he was looking trash before he got hurt)

Josh Johnson is actually a decent QB…. And decent meaning Mid or Average QB. He could start for the Jets now and they’d be decent.

There are probably about 6 teams he could start for.

But Brock and Jimmy are just clearly better because they are on a higher tier

Josh that Mid/Average QB tier

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Damn he right though, this ends the argument

Cuz if it’s really about the “weapons” and “Dr Shanny” and not Brock or Jimmy at the time.

Why didn’t Josh Johnson find success and lead us against the Eagles (he was looking trash before he got hurt)

Josh Johnson is actually a decent QB…. And decent meaning Mid or Average QB. He could start for the Jets now and they’d be decent.

There are probably about 6 teams he could start for.

But Brock and Jimmy are just clearly better because they are on a higher tier

Josh that Mid/Average QB tier

You wylin. Josh is trash. He reminds me of Zach Wilson when he plays. :scust:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
These five dline fronts we installed are interesting but could be scary against top wrs.

If ppl haven't seen them, they play five linemen and let Gipson play nickel and have huf play single high safety. Everyone else plays man.

calh45

Cal
Daps
McDaniel is a better coach than Shanahan :francis:

Honestly. If there's one coach I was deadass wrong about it'd be McDaniel. He's up there with Andy, Pete, and Tomlin for me right now. Beli too if we're counting legacy (Beli has done a bad job coaching this season and last season).

I heard his interview on the pivot and his team being this good ain't an accident. McDaniel is an assassin. He ain't just goofy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Honestly. If there's one coach I was deadass wrong about it'd be McDaniel. He's up there with Andy, Pete, and Tomlin for me right now. Beli too if we're counting legacy (Beli has done a bad job coaching this season and last season).

I heard his interview on the pivot and his team being this good ain't an accident. McDaniel is an assassin. He ain't just goofy.
I'm really going by his decision making. You look at his offense. He gets everyone involved. He doesn't run a player on the ground like Shanny. Funny that Mostert and Wilson been healthy since playing there.

Defense was meh. So he got Fangio. He is smart. Not a stubborn idiot like Shanny.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
These five dline fronts we installed are interesting but could be scary against top wrs.

If ppl haven't seen them, they play five linemen and let Gipson play nickel and have huf play single high safety. Everyone else plays man.
I’m thinking they trade for a decent CB by the deadline that’s really our only troublesome spot

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The man who took us to a SB after a torn ACL and then came back after a bum knee to give us another 7-3 performance last year.... And this is how you do him?

:patrice:

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.