Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
and what was we doing before him? With the mario brother and chip kelly? What did Shanny do before he got him? Why he making him the highest paid qb off 5 games?

No jimmy wasn’t elite. But Jimmy did a lesser version of Purdy is doing. Manage the fukking game. Don’t fukk this up. And maybe if they ran the damn ball some, they’d have won it. He did enough at one point.

All I’m saying is without Jimmy, we’d be a lot worse off the past few years. Don’t act like he was bum. We had great success with him as a qb
I'm not acting like that. I'll always push back at the idea of Jimmy "taking us" anywhere in the playoffs. You are right, he did enough to manage games, why can't you just leave it at that without going all hyperbolic about what he actually did for us in the postseason?

I think the most impressive thing Jimmy ever did in a playoff game with us was the last drive against Green Bay in the 2021 Divisional Round.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
and what was we doing before him? With the mario brother and chip kelly? What did Shanny do before he got him? Why he making him the highest paid qb off 5 games?

No jimmy wasn’t elite. But Jimmy did a lesser version of Purdy is doing. Manage the fukking game. Don’t fukk this up. And maybe if they ran the damn ball some, they’d have won it. He did enough at one point.

All I’m saying is without Jimmy, we’d be a lot worse off the past few years. Don’t act like he was bum. We had great success with him as a qb
How quickly they forget about the come back games. Especially the Rams one to get in the playoffs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Well said…..

And one of our brothers (but Jimmy Opps) tried to say Red Gang vs Gold Gang wasnt a thing :wow:

NOPE.

We always been consistent with our message :pachaha::umad:

Salute @The Devil's Advocate :salute:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not acting like that. I'll always push back at the idea of Jimmy "taking us" anywhere in the playoffs. You are right, he did enough to manage games, why can't you just leave it at that without going all hyperbolic about what he actually did for us in the postseason?

I think the most impressive thing Jimmy ever did in a playoff game with us was the last drive against Green Bay in the 2021 Divisional Round.
Even then, the offense only scored 6 points the whole game. Defense and special teams did the heavy lifting in that one. And Deebo did the heavy lifting on that last drive. On a 3rd and 7 to put Robbie in FG range, Deebo ran it to pick up the first down

I’ll give Jimmy props for leaving the Niners a better team than when he got here, but some of y’all take the praise way too far. He was decent during the regular season, horrible in the playoffs. It took Brock just one game to be a better playoff QB than Jimmy ever was :heh:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Nah, we hum like a well oiled machine with CMC back there. We need to get him 20 touches a game. I do think eventually Mason needs to spell some but CMC is an every down back.

He won’t last a full season with 20 touches a game cap, him at 15 and mix in Mitchell and Mason. The post season go wild but the regular season he needs to be paced

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He won’t last a full season with 20 touches a game cap, him at 15 and mix in Mitchell and Mason. The post season go wild but the regular season he needs to be paced

Wishful thinking. I know it's not realistic especially with a 17 game schedule now.

Daps

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The man who took us to a SB after a torn ACL and then came back after a bum knee to give us another 7-3 performance last year.... And this is how you do him?
Man get out of here, this is thecoli. its not like we wishin ill on him or anything

Jimmy was well liked by the locker room, and hes commendable for how he handled the QB media circus last year. And I dont wish ill on him or injury or whatever.

he was just an average at best QB on a great team. and like others have said, he was putrid in the playoffs when he had to throw the ball. every single QB for the Niners since Montana has had an IT game in offs. Garcia had one. Kaep had multiple. Even timid ass Alex Smith had one. The closest Jimmy has is week 17 2021 rams game, a game the Rams didnt really care about much.

never learned from his mistakes, never progressed, same dumb throws, same dumb decisions, same lack out of structure playmaking to offset all these dumbfukk issues.

some of us wanna feel validated....especially given the silly claims folks made that "all jimmy does is win' nonsense, by looking how he does on an average to mediocre team. and surely enough, he is doing the same shyt but now you cant hide his issues. you cant pass the ball 10 times and just run the ball on the raiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.