Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can see McDaniel or McVay coming to the Niners once Kyle is gone tbh. Though by that point we will probably be in rebuilding hell for at least 2-3 season :pachaha:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I can see McDaniel or McVay coming to the Niners once Kyle is gone tbh. Though by that point we will probably be in rebuilding hell for at least 2-3 season :pachaha:

I would be surprised if either of then come the Yorks clearly believe in Shanalynch which is fair. I think they learned their lesson after the Harbaugh debacle.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea Mike McDaniel has def taken Shanahan concepts and evolved on them. Gotta give him credit for that. But it also speaks to the strength of Shanahan that he clearly knows how to pick out coaches.

Having Tyreek Hill doesn't hurt :heh:

I still don't know how good the Dolphins actually are after that last game because Denver never got off the plane.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having Tyreek Hill doesn't hurt :heh:

I still don't know how good the Dolphins actually are after that last game because Denver never got off the plane.
I’m not sure how good Miami is either. But they’re the last undefeated team in the AFC and they’re coming off that historic game. Usually that means a letdown game is coming

But if they beat the Bills in Buffalo on Sunday, they’ll make a believer out of me

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’m not sure how good Miami is either. But they’re the last undefeated team in the AFC and they’re coming off that historic game. Usually that means a letdown game is coming

But if they beat the Bills in Buffalo on Sunday, they’ll make a believer out of me

I'm going to record and watch that game and break it down. I haven't done that since last season.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No. Dolphins never letting him go. They've been bum ass team for decades. I wouldn't be surprised if the owner gave him ownership in his next contract :dead:

McVay is a better coach than Shanny also. He won't be coaching much longer. Probably hit the booth. Amazon wanted to pay him big bucks. He got his ring. Something shanny can't do

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Damn he right though, this ends the argument

Cuz if it’s really about the “weapons” and “Dr Shanny” and not Brock or Jimmy at the time.

Why didn’t Josh Johnson find success and lead us against the Eagles (he was looking trash before he got hurt)

Josh Johnson is actually a decent QB…. And decent meaning Mid or Average QB. He could start for the Jets now and they’d be decent.

There are probably about 6 teams he could start for.

But Brock and Jimmy are just clearly better because they are on a higher tier

Josh that Mid/Average QB tier

:what: :martin::childplease::comeon: Josh Johnson has been and always will be trash

Status
Not open for further replies.