Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
as crazy as it is. This isn't an easy game now :dead:

Cards and Lambs were supposed to be food this season :martin:
I love Dobbs story. At one point I thought he might be a decent QB in the NFL when he was Tenn. He showed flash. But he's very inconsistent.

He definitely belongs in the NFL as a backup. See all these cac QBs living large as career backups and they are extreme ass.

I can't stand when the Niners play these running QBs. :mjpls:

Lets see if Wilks fixed the long problem the defense has had with running QBs.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The man who took us to a SB after a torn ACL and then came back after a bum knee to give us another 7-3 performance last year.... And this is how you do him?
He didn't take us to a SB. He barely made any passes after throwing an INT to the Vikings in the Divisional Round and then Kyle didn't let him throw more than 10 times in the NFC Championship game. And when we needed him to win us a SB he fell short, quite literally :mjlol:

Who wants him back?

@jwonder :lupe:

:whoa:

He was a cool DLine coach but Kocurek is on a whole nother level.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He didn't take us to a SB. He barely made any passes after throwing an INT to the Vikings in the Divisional Round and then Kyle didn't let him throw more than 10 times in the NFC Championship game. And when we needed him to win us a SB he fell short, quite literally :mjlol:
and what was we doing before him? With the mario brother and chip kelly? What did Shanny do before he got him? Why he making him the highest paid qb off 5 games?

No jimmy wasn’t elite. But Jimmy did a lesser version of Purdy is doing. Manage the fukking game. Don’t fukk this up. And maybe if they ran the damn ball some, they’d have won it. He did enough at one point.

All I’m saying is without Jimmy, we’d be a lot worse off the past few years. Don’t act like he was bum. We had great success with him as a qb

Status
Not open for further replies.