Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pretty much

Do y’all know how much energy it takes trynna galvanize our group, stirring the pot, keeping it light and entertaining, and engaging in all these beefs that’s I’m drawing the group in? :pachaha:
this you at the end of the day

giphy.gif

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
This

Mike McDaniel can clearly coach tho. He’s got the inside track on COY and Tua’s gonna be in the MVP convo because of him

Niner fans hate Kyle so much they quick to put anyone ahead of him. shyt is comedy at this point. The offense been better with Lynn than it was with McDaniel though. CMC and Brock got a lot to do with that but still

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Niner fans hate Kyle so much they quick to put anyone ahead of him. shyt is comedy at this point. The offense been better with Lynn than it was with McDaniel though. CMC and Brock got a lot to do with that but still

Facts. We are averaging 30 points a game thus far that probably wins us 13-14 games barring any major injuries. We could easily be back in the Jim Tomsula/Chip Kelly days.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

I still think Kyle calls the plays. Our gameplan has Kyle's fingerprints all over it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

problem with Kyle is that he tries to be that smartest guy in the room shyt too much and it backfires.

Others are right in the fact that coaches have been fired for less with loaded rosters like ours.

no one is there to stop him from himself. Just keep it simple sometimes.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yep and Kyle ain’t giving up playcalling anytime soon :heh:

I think the only current coaches with more offensive playcalling experience are Andy Reid, Sean Payton, and Josh McDaniels

I been cool with the playcalling this season its been a good balance all I want Kyle to do is take it easy with CMC but I also get the vibe Christian is probably asking Kyle to treat him like any other player. Basically just use the offensive depth a little more but I also think its because he totally trusts Brock Purdy as a QB as well vs past QBs.

But these are middle class complaints.

I also think Steve Wilks might have a potential answer to our scrambling QB problem.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
problem with Kyle is that he tries to be that smartest guy in the room shyt too much and it backfires.

Others are right in the fact that coaches have been fired for less with loaded rosters like ours.

no one is there to stop him from himself. Just keep it simple sometimes.

Trying to think of anyone that been fired coming off 3 conference title games in 4 years including a SB appearance :patrice:

He got full roster control too so if the roster is loaded it's because he hired a great personnel team

To be real the only area he failed is finding a franchise QB. And he may have lucked into one with Brock

I'll put it this way, if they fire him the odds of upgrading are close to zero. Look at the other top coaches that's been listed out

Everyone love Andy Reid now that he got Mahomes :heh: but look how they talked about him before that, same criticisms Kyle get

Belichick looking average as hell without the GOAT at QB

Tomlin had the most loaded offensive roster in the league like 5 years in a row and only made it to one AFC championship since 2010

Carroll ain't made the NFC championship since 2014

Sean Payton? :mjlol:

I'm just saying, Kyle been outperforming a lot of coaches that's considered elite with Jimmy at QB. And if we gonna blame him for fukking up at QB then we got to credit him for the rest of the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.