Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Gotdamn:picard:

The SFO real estate and rental properties must be no joke out there:hhh:

I’m pulling for him to get the Bag when his time comes

Holiday Inn?

He can atleast go to a hotel that serves free breakfast/lunch/dinner:sadbron:

@Fade Runner 2049 give this man some money:mjcry:

I can't see how people live in Cali. shyt is probably the worst housing market in the nation. The cost of them bytches too. :scust:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I happened to look at some of the Purdy takes on Twitter on on cowboys Reddit today and surprisingly Twitter was worse. Thank fukking god I don’t go there for a lot of sports talk. I’ll scroll through the posts on my feed but Jesus Christ if you actually read the comments on some of those. The willful, blatant nonstop level of ignorance is astonishing. All said with such certainty smh. The next generation is something else.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
One cool thing I don't see many people talking about is how completely different the game plan was for Rams and Giants and how Purdy and Kyle adjusted in both games. It does take some time for them to adjust but once they do.... it's pretty good lol.

Rams basically rushed three and still got pressure (Burford was getting punked by a rookie rams dt, yikes) and dropped eight in coverage on tons of plays.

Giants blitzed a fukkload.

I do think blitzing Purdy takes away his strength in pocket shiftiness and he's forced to make hot read throws. So up to Kyle and him to practice beating blitzes like this.

But they've already experienced the two extremes of scheming against Brock. There will be better talent later (like on the cowgirls) but even given the hiccups the adjustments are impressive. Ofc doesn't hurt to have CMC and Deebo :pachaha:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One cool thing I don't see many people talking about is how completely different the game plan was for Rams and Giants and how Purdy and Kyle adjusted in both games. It does take some time for them to adjust but once they do.... it's pretty good lol.

Rams basically rushed three and still got pressure (Burford was getting punked by a rookie rams dt, yikes) and dropped eight in coverage on tons of plays.

Giants blitzed a fukkload.

I do think blitzing Purdy takes away his strength in pocket shiftiness and he's forced to make hot read throws. So up to Kyle and him to practice beating blitzes like this.

But they've already experienced the two extremes of scheming against Brock. There will be better talent later (like on the cowgirls) but even given the hiccups the adjustments are impressive. Ofc doesn't hurt to have CMC and Deebo :pachaha:
On the first TD drive, Deebo and CMC both converted 3rd and longs after catching short passes :russ:

It really makes no sense how loaded this team is. Brock’s basically playing with The Avengers on offense :heh:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
So I happened to look at some of the Purdy takes on Twitter on on cowboys Reddit today and surprisingly Twitter was worse. Thank fukking god I don’t go there for a lot of sports talk. I’ll scroll through the posts on my feed but Jesus Christ if you actually read the comments on some of those. The willful, blatant nonstop level of ignorance is astonishing. All said with such certainty smh. The next generation is something else.

Cowboy fans dumb as hell. Only others I seen that can touch them in that category is Seattle and Philly

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Status
Not open for further replies.