Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Was watching the highlights and on that first touchdown, Brock starts his motion to throw before Ronnie even made the cut to thee endzone. Purdy put it right where only the receiver could reach it because the CB had no way of knowing where the ball was going to go (cause Bell was just starting to break).

I hope this kid stays healthy, continues to improve and lets that Jesus luck stay on our side :whew: :feedme:

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Was watching the highlights and on that first touchdown, Brock starts his motion to throw before Ronnie even made the cut toe endzone. Purdy putting right were only the receiver could reach it because the CB had no way of knowing where the ball was going to go (cause Bell was just starting to break).

I hope this kid stays healthy, continues to improve and let's that Jesus luck stay on our side :whew: :feedme:

He's been doing that. That was one of the 1st things I noticed about his college film. His anticipation throws are elite. Not even being hyperbolic, they are really elite. Downside is if the receiver isn't on the same page it can cause picks. I think that's why he hasn't thrown many, because the receiver knows the ball will be there and if the catch isn't there he can knock it down which is what usually happens. Also makes it hard for the corner to react to it because they can't react, they have to know the route and gamble on jumping it which we never see because they have to secure the tackle too. If you watch, you never see corners break on the ball because of how Brock throws it. Jimmy for example would wait until the receiver was open more often than not so sometimes he would get the routes jumped.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I know. Land of the pretty ass women with flat bootys. :russ:

Just joking. When @Bryan Danielson posted one of those Messican Niner rap videos, I said, I didn't know you were Messican. :mjlol: He said that aint me, It's @calh45 :dead:

:russ:

Don't none of y'all nikkas put that shyt on me.... .I rock with Mexico in general tho. If they ever win the world cup I'm gonna be down there drunk as fukk dancing on somebody baby momma that I'm not supposed to be up on.

:manny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I tried to find a comparison for him and the best I can come up with is pre-injury Jimmy G, Alex Smith in his later years with us or Kirk Cousins without the nervous condition. My brother said he reminds him a lot of Matt Ryan and I can see that. His biggest asset is he can read a defense quick and he takes care of the ball better than he did in college. In college he didn't have the caliber of playmaker he has now so he doesn't have to play hero ball as much. He also doesn't immediately go to the checkdown.
Man you tried Purdy. He ain't nothing bum ass Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins nor Matt Ryan. All fukking bums. :pachaha:

Purdy reminds me of a Drew Brees without the arm strength. I can see some Doug Flutie in him also. Systematically he reminds me of Feely and Cobb when they played with the Eagles. Looked great with them but :scust: when they left Reid's system.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ:

Don't none of y'all nikkas put that shyt on me.... .I rock with Mexico in general tho. If they ever win the world cup I'm gonna be down there drunk as fukk dancing on somebody baby momma that I'm not supposed to be up on.

:manny:
I can't rock with the Sponge Bob people like that. Viva Colombia!!! Weupa! They going to be back soon, just had a lil downturn. :to:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea, I like the play off their name, cuz each bar has its own name and vibe

Rooftop
Stage
Parlor
Veranda

The Stage area is where we watch the games at. Afterwards, we went to the Rooftop to party with the Latinas for Latinos night :lolbron:
Ya'll got mostly Messicans in Carolina? I don't know cuz I don't do the bible belt states. For some reason I can't see a lot of Colombians, Puerto Wreckins, Hondurans and Dominicans there. Lawd knows I love them Latina broads. My girl look black, but she's Honduran. :mjlit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Welp, if we don't win it all this season I can't ask for Kyle's head because he just got an extension :francis:

Legit surprised by Lynch though, dude really sounded like he wanted to let his current deal run out and then go do other things.

I wonder if Peters continues to be with us or he'll try to get a GM gig somewhere else :lupe:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I've never seen someone's "near INTs" tracked like people are doing with Purdy. How many times did opponents drop a ball Tom Brady put right into their chest only for Brady later on to win the game?

"Near INTs" don't mean a lot.
This right here. I never heard about Near INTS until Purdy. Who cares. It doesn't go down as an INT.

Status
Not open for further replies.