Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Man you tried Purdy. He ain't nothing bum ass Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins nor Matt Ryan. All fukking bums. :pachaha:

Purdy reminds me of a Drew Brees without the arm strength. I can see some Doug Flutie in him also. Systematically he reminds me of Feely and Cobb when they played with the Eagles. Looked great with them but :scust: when they left Reid's system.

Drew Brees was well know for having a water pistol for an arm :pachaha: but I can't put him in that tier yet. Brees is GOAT tier, he was balling no matter who he was throwing to. He made some average players a WHOLE lot of money (Jimmy Graham)

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Welp, if we don't win it all this season I can't ask for Kyle's head because he just got an extension :francis:

Legit surprised by Lynch though, dude really sounded like he wanted to let his current deal run out and then go do other things.

I wonder if Peters continues to be with us or he'll try to get a GM gig somewhere else :lupe:

York is an idiot. God I miss Eddie. shyt was so much more easier when he was owner. Kyle probably would have been gone after the Super Bowl loss. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Drew Brees was well know for having a water pistol for an arm :pachaha: but I can't put him in that tier yet. Brees is GOAT tier, he was balling no matter who he was throwing to. He made some average players a WHOLE lot of money (Jimmy Graham)
Well yeah. I don't think he is exactly like Brees, but they have similar play styles. Brees could move around and keep plays alive. Brees arm is definitely stronger than Purdy. All I hear is quacking when throws deep. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, that play where the ball went off Deebo's hands and Bell caught the ricochet? People were SCREAMING... "Purdy is so lucky! :damn: "

But if that ended up being an INT it mostly would have been Deebo's fault because the ball was right there for him.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling you Kyle got his guy. Never did this shyt with other qbs here.

I been saying this offense especially when you loaded with skill players give you more layups as a QB than any other

Brock make the easy plays look easy. And he not afraid to take shots. That dime he dropped to Deebo for the last TD, Jimmy throwing that 5 yards out of bounds :francis: and I like Jimmy but Brock throw a much better deep ball even though he probably got a weaker arm

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Gotdamn:picard:

The SFO real estate and rental properties must be no joke out there:hhh:

I’m pulling for him to get the Bag when his time comes

Holiday Inn?

He can atleast go to a hotel that serves free breakfast/lunch/dinner:sadbron:

@Fade Runner 2049 give this man some money:mjcry:

Read ballsack sports brehs...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Well yeah. I don't think he is exactly like Brees, but they have similar play styles. Brees could move around and keep plays alive. Brees arm is definitely stronger than Purdy. All I hear is quacking when throws deep. :mjlol:

I don't think you remember how weak Brees arm was after his shoulder surgery. He made Brock look like Daunte Culpepper.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's crazy to me how JTO managed to become a go to expert at the position :wow:
It's the production quality plus he's an actual former qb (altho a shytty one at that :pachaha:) so he holds a lot of cred

And he does a lot of these. Kurt Warners shyt is also really good but he does nowhere as many plays nowhere as many difft players and nowhere as in-depth analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.