Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Man that’s an EXCELLENT QUESTION

“What Test has Brock not passed?”

I know we don’t need to crown him as better than say Mahomes.

But at what point does it be like “aight, dude it mad legit” from some folks?

A full season.

He definitely is doing everything Kyle wants/expects and hasn't been turning over the rock. All he needs to do is game manage with our roster and we should be gucci.

Just say healthy and do what he been doing so we don't have to see Darnold and Kyle gets some more bright ideas.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
A full season.

He definitely is doing everything Kyle wants/expects and hasn't been turning over the rock. All he needs to do is game manage with our roster and we should be gucci.

Just say healthy and do what he been doing so we don't have to see Darnold and Kyle gets some more bright ideas.
Just run the fukking football. Goofy big earred fakkit it making it more complicated more than it should be.

The play calling the first half was :what:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A full season.

A full season equate to about 17 games.

So with last year, the playoffs and this season….. are we saying….. about 3-4 more games this season:jbhmm:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Man that’s an EXCELLENT QUESTION

“What Test has Brock not passed?”

I know we don’t need to crown him as better than say Mahomes.

But at what point does it be like “aight, dude it mad legit” from some folks?

Thus far Brock Purdy has made the most of the opportunities given to him. He plays within the framework of the offense and doesn't turn the ball over just that is enough to win 10-11 games but when we needed to score in short order or make the big play that seals the game he has done that. If he can keep pace the whole season then the doubters have to just keep quiet but it doesn't really matter win pretty or ugly just win.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I live in NJ. i am on my @jwonder @Bryan Danielson energy with these Giants fans. Dudes are really jealous of what it took years to build.

If we stay healthy this is the year we could potentially win it all.

You was always an OG Red Gang breh, not to mention a PurdyBoi and BANG BANG GANG:lolbron:

Salute and Guns Up!!:salute:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I like Mason better because he won't be injured just by looking at him. :pachaha: They really should have a a four headed monster at RB. No just play two RB. Don't get creative and keep CMC lined up at WR as a decoy and threat while the other RBs get burn. No that doesn't make sense at all.

Nah, we hum like a well oiled machine with CMC back there. We need to get him 20 touches a game. I do think eventually Mason needs to spell some but CMC is an every down back.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
@Heretic you know we nominated you as our Football expert in here.

So I have a question for you. Again I was in a bar, they played loud music instead of the commentary so couldn’t hear anything and haven’t watched replays yet.

Oh and before the “you don’t know football” dikk weed clowns say anything. Yes I know. I have General football knowledge but I never played organized football, I was a basketball player and I have a pretty good mind for that as a former player and now coach of kids who typically has decent teams and won a championship.

With that out the way,

Why wasn’t this a saftey?

I get the contact was outside the endzone, but he landed in plus his knee and football was down inside the endzone? Thanks

So on offense as long as the ball is in front of the goal line it's not a safety, only part of the ball has to be out. Doesn't matter if it's partially in, as long as the nose of the football is beyond the goal line that's good. Plus he was driven back, they count forward momentum as the point of attack as long as the tackle isn't broken. Hope that makes sense. Basically the same rule as scoring a td, as long as the nose breaks the plane you're good coming out of the endzone, same rule just reversed.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nah, we hum like a well oiled machine with CMC back there. We need to get him 20 touches a game. I do think eventually Mason needs to spell some but CMC is an every down back.
20 touches a game and he'll be out four games. It's not worth it. Besides it would drive a defense crazy with all those RBs playing. Using CMC as a decoy and really using him at WR. An OC would have all kinds of different plays set up.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Thus far Brock Purdy has made the most of the opportunities given to him. He plays within the framework of the offense and doesn't turn the ball over just that is enough to win 10-11 games but when we needed to score in short order or make the big play that seals the game he has done that. If he can keep pace the whole season then the doubters have to just keep quiet but it doesn't really matter win pretty or ugly just win.

I tried to find a comparison for him and the best I can come up with is pre-injury Jimmy G, Alex Smith in his later years with us or Kirk Cousins without the nervous condition. My brother said he reminds him a lot of Matt Ryan and I can see that. His biggest asset is he can read a defense quick and he takes care of the ball better than he did in college. In college he didn't have the caliber of playmaker he has now so he doesn't have to play hero ball as much. He also doesn't immediately go to the checkdown.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
20 touches a game and he'll be out four games. It's not worth it. Besides it would drive a defense crazy with all those RBs playing. Using CMC as a decoy and really using him at WR. An OC would have all kinds of different plays set up.

I do agree that ideally you don't want him touching the ball that much. It's hard not to though because of how much he means to the offense, he's probably more important to the offense than Purdy. Last year he was catching way more passes this year he's not getting as many so far because we spread the ball around more but he's the key to the offense, plus he can block his ass off. Haven't seen a back block that well for us since Gore. Not sure about Mason but Mitchell isn't a good blocker at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.