Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok….

I’m gonna do something that bout to make @JLova and @Jmare007 go crazy

I’m gonna raise the bar on Purdy’s expectations.

He has a great story…. The new bar for him (cuz the only bar is Win a SB) is to have the greatest story in football. To go from being the last pick in the draft to becoming the greatest QB of all time and he has to win 8 championships.

If can’t do that, his career was a flop, he’ll be a disappointment and bust.

Also, (though we’ll be old and off coli) the 3 of us + @Heretic will have to go on YouTube and catch 10 lashings from a representative of even divisional team.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ok….

He has a great story…. The new bar for him (cuz the only bar is Win a SB) is to have the greatest story in football. To go from being the last pick in the draft to becoming the greatest QB of all time and he has to win 8 championships.

Also, (though we’ll be old and off coli) the 3 of us + @Heretic will have to go on YouTube and catch 10 lashings from a representative of even divisional team.
:russell:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ok….

:what:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Giants have their starting LT, LG, RB and Edge all out :damn:

I think we should sit Aiyuk or use him as a decoy.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: sorry Trey didn't work out, but we 2-0 and Brock leads the league in QBR, somebody get this man a barf bag because it's gonna be a long season for you :heh:
Has nothing to do with Trey. QBR doesn't register with me, sorry.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Public Flogging

Don’t run 15–18 years from now if this shall pass:ufdup:
You need to get better at this shyt. Ever since last year your trolling and fukkery game been missing out (no one gave a fukk about your gold vs red shyt you tried so hard to push last year). Your "civil war" strategy has given us NOTHING but hard losses. Change your game up breh, we need a Superbowl this year :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Giants have their starting LT, LG, RB and Edge all out :damn:

I think we should sit Aiyuk or use him as a decoy.
Daniel Jones gonna try to run for 150 yards on us, I read Wilks tried to make the defense better against mobile QB, let's see what he has :lupe:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Daniel Jones gonna try to run for 150 yards on us, I read Wilks tried to make the defense better against mobile QB, let's see what he has :lupe:
This defense is not built to defend a mobile qb in general. Wide nine, best lbs strength is coverage etc.

Def not built to defend a crazy running team like the eagles, but I think they should handle the Giants. Giants have like barely any healthy skill players rn. That oline is held by butter at this point, protect the edges and with Ferrell and Drake we should limit Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.