Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I just came across an old Brock Purdy interview. I didn’t know he was a Jesus freak.

Not hating at all but I didn’t know he was hardcore religious.

khross415

All Star
Daps
I just came across an old Brock Purdy interview. I didn’t know he was a Jesus freak.

eh , hasnt came across as much so far. as long as he dont get all Derek Carr on us im coo.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

IDC. I don't have to hear it. If he can bring that Kurt Warner ring energy it's all good.

Jesus freaks hate me. I actually made one cuss before:mjlol:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see this being a Mitchell/Kittle game

Everybody was annoyed at Kyle for making Elijah a healthy scratch vs the Rams, but now he’s fresh for a Thursday night game

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
This game starting to scare me

Cuz you know all these no time getting bench niccas about to be on some “this is my time, this is my opportunity to show…..” shyt so they gonna be out there playing like this they last opportunity.

If can't start on this Giants squad, you ass :yeshrug: no amount of motivation changing that

For real the only way this is competitive is if Niners come out sloppy. I know. Thursday games are weird. And you play bad you can lose to anyone. But a C+ effort equal a double digit win tonight. Just hope Brock don't decide to have that first three or four turnover game

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like a extreme trap game, going to be ugly and im deathly afraid of that qb running all over the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.