Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You need to get better at this shyt. Ever since last year your trolling and fukkery game been missing out (no one gave a fukk about your gold vs red shyt you tried so hard to push last year). Your "civil war" strategy has given us NOTHING but hard losses. Change your game up breh, we need a Superbowl this year :ufdup:

That was a hard ass response :picard:

But that was also ALL CAPS like that MF Doom song

You missed the mark

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This defense is not built to defend a mobile qb in general. Wide nine, best lbs strength is coverage etc.

Def not built to defend a crazy running team like the eagles, but I think they should handle the Giants. Giants have like barely any healthy skill players rn. That oline is held by butter at this point, protect the edges and with Ferrell and Drake we should limit Jones.

I think we’ll be fine

I don’t see him going full Lamar against us…. We not the best at stopping running QBs, but we not trash….. dude probably will have less than 50

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thursday night games are always weird tho. I think we’ll win but I can see this one getting sloppy

24-17 SF

This game starting to scare me

Cuz you know all these no time getting bench niccas about to be on some “this is my time, this is my opportunity to show…..” shyt so they gonna be out there playing like this they last opportunity.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This defense is not built to defend a mobile qb in general. Wide nine, best lbs strength is coverage etc.

Def not built to defend a crazy running team like the eagles, but I think they should handle the Giants. Giants have like barely any healthy skill players rn. That oline is held by butter at this point, protect the edges and with Ferrell and Drake we should limit Jones.

Yeah we'd have to bring a safety in the box or use a LB to spy. It would kill us.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All I know is

Drizzy Drake Jackson >>> Kayvon TheBUST-O
Stop it. I'm not saying Kayvon may not be a bust. But y'all talking the Drake shyt to another level. We really going to act like Bosa and Hargraves ain't the reason why he is getting these opportunities :what: Let either one get hurt you'll see last year's performance:unimpressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.