Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We got a solid 3 year window

If we can’t win in 3 years…… there’s gonna be an uncomfortable conversation that needs to be had
If we don't win this year. He need to go. How many years you trying to give that fakkit? :childplease:He looking like Harbaugh at Michigan. Going to be here a decade and ain't won shyt.
The team he beats every year got one. Let's trade Shanny for McVay. :pachaha: I will say McVay utilizes all of his talent. No sitting them for a year before giving them real burn like this Big Eared overgrown Elf does.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we don't win this year. He need to go. How many years you trying to give that fakkit? :childplease:He looking like Harbaugh at Michigan. Going to be here a decade and ain't won shyt.
The team he beats every year got one. Let's trade Shanny for McVay. :pachaha: I will say McVay utilizes all of his talent. No sitting them for a year before giving them real burn like this Big Eared overgrown Elf does.
Gonna start a gofundme and make this happen for you because you’re the homie

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

50k to 100k to call him an elf eared faggit :ehh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I'd like to do a Charity boxing event. Put the beats on Kyle and get kids laptops for school at the same time:mjgrin:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This I don't believe. He'd be Nathan Peterman in the Bills offense.

Eh I disagree. He has very good pocket presence and he makes decisions quickly. He stays calm under pressure. We can ding him for the key misses in the Ram game but for someone who is still figuring out his arm after UCL surgery he has all the tools needed to be a very successful QB. The fact of the matter is we had Jimmy Garapollo a former 2nd round pick with many of the same weapons and the offense looks 10 times better under Purdy.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Bay area brehs looks like we finna have this smoke from fires shyt till Friday? Wonder how smoky it will be in Levi's :jbhmm:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Bay area brehs looks like we finna have this smoke from fires shyt till Friday? Wonder how smoky it will be in Levi's :jbhmm:

it shouldnt be to bad , it definitely got better then it was yesterday so if the trend continues we should be aite for tomorrow. im not even sure how far down south the smoke is but its better up near the city. although nothing will ever beat during pandemic when we had orange skies :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Eh I disagree. He has very good pocket presence and he makes decisions quickly. He stays calm under pressure. We can ding him for the key misses in the Ram game but for someone who is still figuring out his arm after UCL surgery he has all the tools needed to be a very successful QB. The fact of the matter is we had Jimmy Garapollo a former 2nd round pick with many of the same weapons and the offense looks 10 times better under Purdy.
Naw. They throw way too much. Them long ball ducks will be quacking and picked off :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Status
Not open for further replies.