Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Kyle Shanahan hate in this thread is ridiculous.

It's ridiculous and hilarious at the same time
Going back to last season, the Niners won 14 of their last 15 games. But brehs in here still want Kyle fired :heh:

2-0 and wanting the head coach fired is just :gucci:

It’s @jwonder :manny:

He hates good coaches and good players :heh:

Well I’m a Heel…..

I just want the proper amount of blame to be put on him that was unjustly put on other players that didn’t deserve it

He gets no more excuses cuz all the wrongly blamed targets are gone

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
2-0 and wanting the head coach fired is just :gucci:
Nothing wrong with moving on with a coach that can't win it all with all the weapons and can't learn from his mistakes.Sick of the excuses for this hack.

It's like the movie Grounds Hog day. He gets players injured and shyts the bed in chip games. I swear some of y'all remind me of that meme with the dog in the kitchen with the fire around saying everything is fine :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Robbo

All Star
Daps

This is what happens when you don't have the OC call the plays. Kyle is a fukking moron. How do you not play all your running backs? Just going to run CMC in the ground until he has a season ending injury and have that retarded look on your face at press conference like you can't believe it happened. Just a smart dumb mutha fukka

CMC had 20 carries

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Nothing wrong with moving on with a coach that can't win it all with all the weapons and can't learn from his mistakes.Sick of the excuses for this hack.

It's like the movie Grounds Hog day. He gets players injured and shyts the bed in chip games. I swear some of y'all remind me of that meme with the dog in the kitchen with the fire around saying everything is fine :mjlol:
Even if we win the Super Bowl this year. You will still be in this thread saying that we should move on from him cause we should have had more :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

“Really, we always look at the cap for three years out,” he said. “Obviously, we have all that room this year. But really it’s to create room for future years because we roll everything over. It helps us in future years because it creates some room we’re going to need.”

All unused cap space from one season rolls over to the next season. The 49ers have $280 million worth of contracts for the 2024 season. The NFL salary cap is expected to be in the range of $256 million next year, according to projections from OverTheCap.com.

If the 49ers are going to keep the nucleus of their team together, they must find a way to account for the future cap figures of Williams, Armstead, Kittle, Nick Bosa, Fred Warner, Deebo Samuel, Javon Hargrave, Christian McCaffrey, Charvarius Ward and others.

Also, wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk and the 49ers are likely to enter into negotiations on a multi-year contract extension next summer.

And two years down the road, Brock Purdy could have a new deal that brings his contract more in line with some of the top starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

Currently, Purdy is the third highest-paid quarterback on the 49ers -- behind Sam Darnold and Brandon Allen -- and ranks 81st in the league at $934,253 a year.

Lynch said the 49ers did not create the cap space to spend this season. But he also did not entirely rule out the possibility.

After all, there is no telling if the 49ers might find it necessary to make any notable roster additions before the Oct. 31 NFL trade deadline.

“We’ve pretty much done what we’re going to do this year,” Lynch said. “But you never know with the trade deadline and all that.”

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Even if we win the Super Bowl this year. You will still be in this thread saying that we should move on from him cause we should have had more :pachaha:
It's true though. We should have more :yeshrug: This defense can get the Niners a ring even with his dumb ass play calling. But it won't last many more seasons. Gipson is retiring. Hufanga contract will be coming around the corner. Green Law will be gone.

He's a hack like Harbaugh. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

See what many of y’all fail to see is @jwonder is a great and necessary evil.

Year in and out he fits in to my plans for my sinister agendas (though he sometimes fukk shyt up with him getting banned at key times and I have to pivot):mjlol:

And that’s why I don’t try to ostracize or use him him incorrectly like many of y’all in here!

No I think his work should be encouraged :lolbron:

He’s as much of the reason why this group has been great as much as someone like @dza and it’s constantly getting better year by year!

Brick by Brick:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's true though. We should have more :yeshrug: This defense can get the Niners a ring even with his dumb ass play calling. But it won't last many more seasons. Gipson is retiring. Hufanga contract will be coming around the corner. Green Law will be gone.

He's a hack like Harbaugh. :francis:

We got a solid 3 year window

If we can’t win in 3 years…… there’s gonna be an uncomfortable conversation that needs to be had

Status
Not open for further replies.