Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

This is what happens when you don't have the OC call the plays. Kyle is a fukking moron. How do you not play all your running backs? Just going to run CMC in the ground until he has a season ending injury and have that retarded look on your face at press conference like you can't believe it happened. Just a smart dumb mutha fukka

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

This is what happens when you don't have the OC call the plays. Kyle is a fukking moron. How do you not play all your running backs? Just going to run CMC in the ground until he has a season ending injury and have that retarded look on your face at press conference like you can't believe it happened. Just a smart dumb mutha fukka
Not a 9ers fan but wanted to stop in and say I hope they chill on using CMC so damn much. He is injury prone as a mafukka and getting up in age. I witnessed this as a Panthers fan. High usage rate for 5 games where he balling out, then boom! Out for the season or multiple weeks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not a 9ers fan but wanted to stop in and say I hope they chill on using CMC so damn much. He is injury prone as a mafukka and getting up in age. I witnessed this as a Panthers fan. High usage rate for 5 games where he balling out, then boom! Out for the season or multiple weeks.

But what’s stopping you fellow NC/QC brother?:skip:

Was you in the city last year and did you go to the game/tailgate?

You saw the vibe, just us man! We not against new members!

We AMERICA’S TEAM & we gonna continue to whether is voluntary or via aggressive acquisitions but one way or another it’s gonna happen.

So join us the right way breh :blessed:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Kyle is the only fukking idiot that can not process and hear it through his big fukking ears.

I want a fade with this cac so fukking bad

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ay I hope ya'll fire him so we can hire him in Carolina. :russ:
shyt. I mean I would be all for it. Ya'll can keep going to the big games and not winning. The only reason why we have a shot is because our defense is finally elite. Secondary has a major upgrade. More turnovers, so more opportunities to score. That's the only way with his piss poor play calling.

My dream would to have Steve Wilks as HC. Get a talented OC that will utilize all the players. Niners literally have three legit RBs but this idiot only uses one. :childplease:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
shyt. I mean I would be all for it. Ya'll can keep going to the big games and not winning. The only reason why we have a shot is because our defense is finally elite. Secondary has a major upgrade. More turnovers, so more opportunities to score. That's the only way with his piss poor play calling.

My dream would to have Steve Wilks as HC. Get a talented OC that will utilize all the players. Niners literally have three legit RBs but this idiot only uses one. :childplease:
We would love to have ya'll problems. We just wanna sniff the playoffs. :mjcry:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm going to say this only once.

Unless Andy Reid clones himself with 100% success and the clone wants to coach the 49ers.

Or Mike Tomlin gets fired.

Kyle Shanahan is the best coach in the NFL.

If in the off chance Shanny gets fired I would rather just promote Anthony Lynn.

We literally have the most explosive offense on the NFL right now.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm going to say this only once.

Unless Andy Reid clones himself with 100% success and the clone wants to coach the 49ers.

Or Mike Tomlin gets fired.

Kyle Shanahan is the best coach in the NFL.

If in the off chance Shanny gets fired I would rather just promote Anthony Lynn.

We literally have the most explosive offense on the NFL right now.
He ain't the best coach in the NFL. He's had stud team for years and keeps doing the same dumb shyt over and over and over.

Niners get a ring. You better thank that defense. That's the only thing that will stop his goofy retarded play calling in big games. If let an OC call the plays, we wouldn't have the issues every big game. Most HC that call the plays don't have great success.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

2-0 and wanting the head coach fired is just :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.