Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
This is sad man, smh. How old is this person? Sounds young because it’s all “me” and “I” and “my life” type talk, like completely self-absorbed. That’s kid shhit, that’s that 12-15 year old shhit, I been thru it with mine.

If this person was an adult they’d at least consider what type of man their dad is and how he was raised and why it’s not easy for him to accept something like this, etc…This kid speaks with no empathy whatsoever towards Ghost…or any dad in general, arrogant lil dude.

Be proud of who you are and embrace that…and close-minded people are wrong to shun you for your personal lifestyle choices, no question…but where’s your empathy? No Dad is just gonna accept that like it’s nothing…it’s a process and needs to be handled delicately, not like this kid is doing it.
Why should he have empathy for Ghost when Ghost has none for him?

Daps
toure immediately prior asked about his sons and ghost only discussed 2 of them and how he gave them rapping tips
so maybe that why toure decided to ask about a "daughter" (even though the kid still identifies as a male), to which ghost refers to him as "that person" and says he doesn't talk about music.
weird af, seems like he basically disowned the kid (which the kid said this much in reply post)
it's weird tho cuz you think as a veteran celeb he'd be ready to address it, every other question he answers so typically rah rah then he starts mumbling and fumbling :dead:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I know that classic scene.

But I don't know if it was a real reaction from Ghost or not.

There was a rap city where Pharaoh Monch was quiet and to himself on the steps and I didn't get whether Monch was really tripping or they set it like that.

Rap city didn't seem that deep to pop skits off like that.

And how can anyone beef with Tiga? He's a G, and contributed so much.
:what:nikka he showed you the reference it's a skit

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
toure immediately prior asked about his sons and ghost only discussed 2 of them and how he gave them rapping tips
so maybe that why toure decided to ask about a "daughter" (even though the kid still identifies as a male), to which ghost refers to him as "that person" and says he doesn't talk about music.
weird af, seems like he basically disowned the kid (which the kid said this much in reply post)
it's weird tho cuz you think as a veteran celeb he'd be ready to address it, every other question he answers so typically rah rah then he starts mumbling and fumbling :dead:
Nobody is corny and sneaky enough to blindside him like that, it han't been necessary. Toure is a hoe.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Yes, my entire family mom, pops, my 25 plus aunts & uncles, ex wife, ex girl, my 3 kids..
Only ones who accepted me were few of cousins, plenty of friends and some Muslims I met who didn't reject me, that was wild and surprising.

But last 5 years everyone one of them are kissing my balls and showing mad love..

Wait, are you gay? (serious question)

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man saying they wouldn't be disappointed if their son was like that is a lying bytch......or D Wade.

Imagine all your homies talking, being proud of their children, then they get to you and you have to tell them "oh yeah, my son a trizznanny":mjcry:

Where is the pride in that?
Daughter!!!!:mad:😡

Reported for hate speech and I just burned a copy of all books of the Harry Potter series. 😤:hubie:

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nyggas saying Ghost Abandoned his seed....

Nah, I understand it...

Them Nyggas have Absolutely ZERO in common to Talk about...the Fck he supposed to Do, go have coffee and conversations with that Nygga...

If WE feel uncomfortable you know He do.
You have children?

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Nyggas saying Ghost Abandoned his seed....

Nah, I understand it...

Them Nyggas have Absolutely ZERO in common to Talk about...the Fck he supposed to Do, go have coffee and conversations with that Nygga...

If WE feel uncomfortable you know He do.

nikka, what do they have in common? How about blood :mjlol:

You nikkas in here with that rhetoric are pathetic.