Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should he have empathy for Ghost when Ghost has none for him?
Ghost isn’t the one who dropped “Hey Dad, I know I’m your son but I’m your daughter now, accept it and embrace it” on his father like a ton of bricks tho, boy is the one who did that.

Understand what that is and what that does to a father…give him time to process it and maybe even have some empathy/acceptance eventually…but let him recover from the haymaker first, damn. Can’t just hit a Dad with the “This is normal, it’s my life, accept it or…” type energy that this kid seems to have for him, publicly.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
nikka, what do they have in common? How about blood :mjlol:

You nikkas in here with that rhetoric are pathetic.
Me personally, I wouldn't stop talking to my kid ..I'm gonna get to the bottom of it, try to talk to him/her to ask if anybody has ever did anything sexually inappropriate with him first (most Cases that's what happened)

My kid can identify as a omnisexual werewolf and I'ma love them regardless...we gonna go to omnisexual werewolf parades and festivals together.

:dame:

So far my kids are normal and think boys acting like girls is weird...and I didn't teach them that , that's their own opinion.
:hubie:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
nikka, what do they have in common? How about blood :mjlol:

You nikkas in here with that rhetoric are pathetic.
Lots of people have strained relationships with their parents, and vice versa...especially as adults. Everything isn't cut and dry...That's really for them decide on how and if they're going to repair it.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from that short clip, the interviews looks weak. I love Ghost, in fact I was just listening to sour soul album an hour ago, but Ghost doesn't sound articulate in his answers.