Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, my entire family mom, pops, my 25 plus aunts & uncles, ex wife, ex girl, my 3 kids..
Only ones who accepted me were few of cousins, plenty of friends and some Muslims I met who didn't reject me, that was wild and surprising.

But last 5 years everyone one of them are kissing my balls and showing mad love..
never change tua :mjlol:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another reason why i dont fukk with toure. You can tell ghost got mad because he was getting into his personal business though he was trying to keep his composure and anger in check. Toure was and still is a shytty journalist.
You could see the restraint Ghost had from smackin his Chia Pet off:wtb::dame:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Rants of homosexual rage

ymQR2YpH.png

Wow, this is incredibly sad. Being a parent is hard, some are good and end up with kids who feel like this, some are bad and end up with good kids.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Another reason why i dont fukk with toure. You can tell ghost got mad because he was getting into his personal business though he was trying to keep his composure and anger in check. Toure was and still is a shytty journalist.
The Coli: They never ask tough question, they gotta pressure nikkas, bla bla bla

Journalist: So your musician son/daughter is on some shyt

The coli: I fukking hate journalists, why are they asking about the situation with a musicians in his family :mad: