Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rants of homosexual rage

This is sad man, smh. How old is this person? Sounds young because it’s all “me” and “I” and “my life” type talk, like completely self-absorbed. That’s kid shhit, that’s that 12-15 year old shhit, I been thru it with mine.

If this person was an adult they’d at least consider what type of man their dad is and how he was raised and why it’s not easy for him to accept something like this, etc…This kid speaks with no empathy whatsoever towards Ghost…or any dad in general, arrogant lil dude.

Be proud of who you are and embrace that…and close-minded people are wrong to shun you for your personal lifestyle choices, no question…but where’s your empathy? No Dad is just gonna accept that like it’s nothing…it’s a process and needs to be handled delicately, not like this kid is doing it.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

DIDNT TOURE GET HIT
WITH A METOO ON SOME GAY shyt?

WHY GFK DOING AN INTERVIEW
WITH THIS GAY ASS nikka
AFTER THE FACT?
:devil:
:evil:

But in the Pumper Thread you said

NAH PUMPER IS A CLOWN
BUT WE AREN'T JUST GONNA
THROW A PEDO TAG ON A BLACK MAN
WITHOUT ONE PIECE OF PROOF
So are we throwing baseless accusations on black men or no :pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You accused a black man of being a homosexual with no proof, but turn into an attorney for Pumper's pedo accusations :pachaha:

BECAUSE THERE WERE
SO MANY nikkaS GETTING OUTTED
AROUND THAT TIME I GOT HIM
CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER nikka
IN HIS LANE WHO GOT METOO

BY A nikka.

STOP SPEAKING ON
THIS nikkaS AS IF HES INNOCENT.

:devil:
:evil:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
what kinda sucker shyt is this? i dont listen to ghost for his political takes or to be enlightened. i listen to ghost cos hes ghost

what did they think he thought? some real progressive shyt or something? dude came up in the crack era where showing weakness could get you killed. WHAT DID THEY THINK HE THOUGHT??

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
what kinda sucker shyt is this? i dont listen to ghost for his political takes or to be enlightened. i listen to ghost cos hes ghost

what did they think he thought? some real progressive shyt or something? dude came up in the crack era where showing weakness could get you killed. WHAT DID THEY THINK HE THOUGHT??
your seed though?