Toure ask Ghostface about his trans daughter. Ghost doesnt know what to say

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Another reason why i dont fukk with toure. You can tell ghost got mad because he was getting into his personal business though he was trying to keep his composure and anger in check. Toure was and still is a shytty journalist.

20 years ago Ghost slaps him so hard all his facial hair disappears, then slaps the camera man and has the tape deleted. Toure is lucky he's messing with mature, business man ghostface.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I know ghost cant be doing that but tryna hide his hand like that, ghost shoulda checked toure.

Its obvious this bothers him. Idk that asking about on the internet is gonna solve. Either go all in or dont. Dont be passive aggressive with it in a bytch way.

Ghost should make it clear no family talk. His business is his own like my family. We all have people in our lives we dont agree with how they living. Im not speaking on it online to interviewers. Idk where people think they can ask these things comes from but id expect ghost of all people to check him or tell him to delete that.

Last edited:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Do ya homework

I know that classic scene.

But I don't know if it was a real reaction from Ghost or not.

There was a rap city where Pharaoh Monch was quiet and to himself on the steps and I didn't get whether Monch was really tripping or they set it like that.

Rap city didn't seem that deep to pop skits off like that.

And how can anyone beef with Tiga? He's a G, and contributed so much.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Toure ain't shyt for how he went about asking Ghost the question, but neither is Ghost it seems

Ghost don't even acknowledge his son? :francis:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Now his SON loves Big DIKKS ..

:dame:

seriously.gif