Tory Lanez spends 35k in a store that racially profiled him to prove a point

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Showing off for other Black people.

Tory wasn't excited or happy about being profiled here and the white security guard wasn't impressed by Tory spending 35 thousand after being treated poorly, in fact, the security guard probably can't even imagine spending that kind of money to prove a point after being treated like a thieving peasant.

nikkas don't want to hear you, breh.

Brehs and brehettes love showing off for other Black people.

We've got to break that mindset.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
this is something that goes over a lot of peoples heads.
Its not so much that you may be black...its the way youre dressed and carry yourself.

When im dressed for work...people dont even look twice at me.

But if youre dressed like a rapper?
WTF you think people are going to think?
Especially nowadays when its not uncommon for a bunch of kids to run in a store and rush out w/ whatever they can fit in their hands.

Plus...this dude called the white man a N!gga...WTF? :hhh:

Yall really expect people to respect someone like that?
If im out somewhere w/ my fam...and then a bunch of rowdy ass dudes walk in talking about N1gga this, and n!gga that...you best believe ima look at them funny.

I've been treated like a criminal while wearing a suit and tie. Stop defending white daddy.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
I try to be as objective & impartial as possible...but these nikkaz gotta be legitimately retarded or something.... these nikkaz are so impulsive, irrational, unpredictable, pretentious, mercurial, megalomaniacal, all traits of histrionic personality disorder in conjunction with some fame & celebrity, on top of the drugs, weed,p*ssy & Alcohol, this might be a legit prognosis of what's really wrong with these nikkaz....you know what's fukked up is that accurately diagnosing these nikkaz symptoms which is a pathology IMO is you going 2 be labeled a hater another misnomer

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Not trynna defend TL but in all fairness maybe when the next black person walks in that store, he wont get racially profiled and harassed because of that?:ld:

Not all things can be fixed with a "fukk you cracker, suck my dikk" cuz at best all they do is respond like :manny: "I guess you are what we thought you were n*gger" and then double down on the next black person they approach.

:whoa:Not defending but just saying....

a lesson was learned:hubie:

Martha

This is naive as fukk. People don't change their sensibilities that quickly, especially if they're older. The exception does not change the perceived rule.

If it's me, i'm telling off the manager, i'm calling corporate, and i'm leaving as many negative reviews online as I can. Last thing i'm doing is giving some racist cac my money.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@AITheAnswerAI

Na nicca dont run to the dark.... speak in the light.:martin:

I said I wasnt defending dude.... not sure why you felt to do what you did? I dont even necessarily disagree that "the
he exceptions don't change the perception.
:comeon:

But I dont think going all "fukk you crackers is gonna make people who feel that way like "oh G, I am wrong let me take a good look at myself":francis:

There is a middle lane there we cats dont have to smack a bytch or suck some dikk:rudy:

Martha

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I see the flex but he would've been better at showing up with a wad of bands and made it rain on that hoe employee than spend it on them nikkas who prolly got commission on his purchases.

I get it but his tactic was wrong.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This is naive as fukk. People don't change their sensibilities that quickly, especially if they're older. The exception does not change the perceived rule.

If it's me, i'm telling off the manager, i'm calling corporate, and i'm leaving as many negative reviews online as I can. Last thing i'm doing is giving some racist cac my money.

Oh so you did choose to respond.... must of had a feeling I was typing cuz you put that up quick.

Its not naive and I dont think you even got the context.... I wasnt defending, I dont disagree. Maybe the way you NOW cleared it up makes sense but I was responding more to the fukks that was on some "ready to ride and destroy" type responses

Martha

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
@AITheAnswerAI

Na nicca dont run to the dark.... speak in the light.:martin:

I already quoted you above.

But I dont think going all "fukk you crackers is gonna make people who feel that way like "oh G, I am wrong let me take a good look at myself":francis:

There is a middle lane there we cats dont have to smack a bytch or suck some dikk:rudy:

Martha

Why does it have to jump to that conclusion?

All we're being critical of is him spending his hard earned money with a bunch of racist cacs who don't want him there. Nobody said he should do all that.

You can tell somebody off without screaming crackers at them and what not. You jumped to that conclusion, not me or anybody else.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I already quoted you above.

Why does it have to jump to that conclusion?

All we're being critical of is him spending his hard earned money with a bunch of racist cacs who don't want him there. Nobody said he should do all that.

You can tell somebody off without screaming crackers at them and what not. You jumped to that conclusion, not me or anybody else.

That's all I'm asking:gucci:

I didnt say you did?:mindblown:

Are you sure? You all 176 post in 12 pages? If so, and I missed that my bad but really did you?:rudy:

I already responded as well too, I dont disagree with your stance and not even trynna say what you're implying I'm trynna say:dwillhuh:

Martha

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not trynna defend TL but in all fairness maybe when the next black person walks in that store, he wont get racially profiled and harassed because of that?:ld:

Martha

Yeah right.:mjlol: That guard has probably doubled down on his racial profiling thanks to the fukkboy antics Tory.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That's all I'm asking:gucci:

I didnt say you did?:mindblown:

Are you sure? You all 176 post in 12 pages? If so, and I missed that my bad but really did you?:rudy:

I already responded as well too, I dont disagree with your stance and not even trynna say what you're implying I'm trynna say:dwillhuh:

Martha

I'm sure people in here are capable of forming words other than "fukk you crackers". You only addressed two outcomes: 1) hoping spending the money will make white people accept black people, and 2) fukk you crackers.

You didn't address any grey area, offer what you would do in the situation or anything. You looked at the situation via two extremes. I already addressed how naive your whole "take my monies massa, we aint all bad" was stupid, and I also addressed how you seemingly think our only counter argument is "fukk you crackers" which is jumping to extremes on your part.

You can calmly voice your concerns to management and explain how it's racial profiling and disrespectful to the customer, you can say the same things to corporate, you can put them on blast online, do whatever to hold them accountable. Things you didn't touch on at all.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I've been treated like a criminal while wearing a suit and tie. Stop defending white daddy.
and that means what?
your experience represents all people?

Are you aware enough to maybe think that you could possibly be paranoid and look for racism when its not even there?

I just find it funny how yall make blanket statements about folks...and then get mad when other people do the same.

White daddy?
Is that a catch phrase from one of the online hotep leaders you cats spend hours watching?