Tory Lanez spends 35k in a store that racially profiled him to prove a point

Daps
I would only do that if they cut me a deal

but it's a whole different animal cuz I went to Lexus like 5-6 years ago to buy the new G's when they dropped and the guy tried to play me, we actually had a huge arguement and dropped some F-bombs. I got one of the lowest deals out of them in the state.

when you purchase luxury goods, you're a slave to someone so might as well get the best deal out of it.
Should have taken your ass and gotten a high level Camry for half the price and for the higher resale value

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
If you're a young black man, employees at **** Renfrew will probably follow you around the store. I've experienced this

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: Was with this nikka in Miami back in April working on his next album. First time I met him in person. Real cool nikka. Music he working on is fire too.

:yeshrug:People got him pegged one way but he a good dude. Business wise he looked out for me too on his first album.
:salute::salute::salute: you a producer bro?

Daps
Didn't read any of that breh
nVSS0ih.png

But you responded :russ:

Daps
Torey Lanez was probably the one who had the new Lamar ball shoes on back order.

Lamar probably wrote him a email specifically telling him

" hey don't buy these shoes, these shoes are only for BIG BALLERS, you know someone like of Drake's caliber, so don't even think about adding any to your cart.

With love, Lavar Ball ":lavarpiss:
Lamar then kicked up his feet and saw his shoes sold out instantly.

Last edited: