giphy.gif
:ohhh:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this is something that goes over a lot of peoples heads.
Its not so much that you may be black...its the way youre dressed and carry yourself.

When im dressed for work...people dont even look twice at me.

But if youre dressed like a rapper?
WTF you think people are going to think?
Especially nowadays when its not uncommon for a bunch of kids to run in a store and rush out w/ whatever they can fit in their hands.

Plus...this dude called the white man a N!gga...WTF? :hhh:

Yall really expect people to respect someone like that?
If im out somewhere w/ my fam...and then a bunch of rowdy ass dudes walk in talking about N1gga this, and n!gga that...you best believe ima look at them funny.
Negged for this c00n shyt.
:camby:

I worked as an accounts representative for Aflac on Wall Street in 2015. Even with the freshest haircuts, the nicest suits on with teh nicest dress suits and shoes on, I still had white women clutching their purses when they walked close to me. I was still getting bad looks from older white men.

Hell...my one friend works in the legal field and has his own practice now. Even when he was dressed up, going to do his thing in court, people thought he was a defendant and not a successful black lawyer.

This post embarasses me as a black man. Anymore dense and you'd be a sponge.
:scust:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Negged for this c00n shyt.

I worked as an accounts representative for Aflac on Wall Street in 2015. Even with the freshest haircuts, the nicest suits on with teh nicest dress suits and shoes on, I still had white women clutching their purses when they walked close to me. I was still getting bad looks from older white men.

Hell...my one friend works in the legal field and has his own practice now. Even when he was dressed up, going to do his thing in court, people thought he was a defendant and not a successful black lawyer.

This post embarasses me as a black man. Anymore dense and you'd be a sponge.
:scust:
okay breh...were all the same.
A dude w/ fronts and saggin pants is treated the same as people in normal clothes.

I havent had the same experience as you...and dont know anybody that has either.

Maybe they clutched their purse because Aflac is such a trash product :mjlol:

Breh...you gotta realize everything that happens to you isnt because youre black.
Believe it or not...some women are just paranoid and freak out around men.

If you look for people judging you...youre going to find it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Shut your fukking c00n ass up and don't tell me how to perceive MY own experiences.
Clown.
What was working for Aflac like?

I heard its a rough gig...and their training is trash.

*im not interested in internet name calling/arguing...I have these convos in real life with people and they are always different*