Tory lanez speaks “I aint apologizing for shyt I ain’t do!”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
None of this would’ve happened if Megan wouldn’t have been fukking behind her best friend. That is what started the fight, her jealousy and possessiveness over Tory heightening by alcohol. That is what got her kicked out of Kylie’s house. That is what started the fist fight between her and Kelsey after the dirty little secret was spilled, and the fight made Kelsey grab the gun and aim for Megan in self defense.

He apologized to Kelsey for fukking Megan and apologized to Megan for revealing to Kelsey that they was fukking behind her back.

Megan is a grimy lying alcoholic. I knew from the way she acted towards saweetie, plus how her and normani were bullying Chloe at that party. The way she treated Kelsey confirmed it for me. I am convinced after all the details, not only that but too many celebrities are secretly supporting Tory as if they are privy to information that we don’t know. Even Rihanna dropped her from savage fenty. Something is going on.
All this

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Is anyone going to ask where the hell was Kyrie Jenner in all this mess? She was at the pool that night it happened :gucci::mjpls::jbhmm:
She was trying to get him to stay with her

She supporting him low key too

That Australian chick Iggy azealia and a bunch of others wrote letters to the judge to try and get him free

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Kelsey started talking after clarifying her immunity deal, that's where they got the details about his bribe attempts, the fight with Meg, and that she was standing next to tory when he started shooting. She put the gun in Tory's hands.

And you left out the rest of the independent witnesses testimony, that Megan dropped to the ground after tory started shooting, not when he seen the first flash.

All three witnesses said Tory did it, because he did.
Bro... Simply Kelsey did not get on the stand and say some shyt like Tory shot meg.
Ain't nothing to twist or go on about.

And the other witness said those things.
But if he says that he saw Kelsey shoot a fukking gun too. No matter if meg fell later.
That changes everything.
Because your "victim" is lying. And your other witness Kelsey lied, like she said did.
Your have a witness and a victim blatantly lying. There's no way you can find him guilty.

It's all over now
But that shyt ain't cool. nikkaz are happy to see a brother go to jail, when people are lying in court

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Gotc
1st thing 1st. A real street nikka knows when to shut the FUKK UP! Tori has proven that he is not one and so far you are doing the same. ✌🏿
Lol... That was actually my point.
But yes... Peace brother

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
He is claiming he didn’t do it, there is no proof he did. Kelsey won’t speak because she is the one who retrieved the gun (which was likely hers or Megan’s) from the car, aiming at sloppy aggressive drunk Megan during their fist fight in self defense. She is likely the one whose fragments got in Megan’s foot if Megan did not step on them by accident like she originally claimed. Kelsey was the only one aiming for Megan, when Tory snatched the gun from Kelsey while him and the security broke up her and Megan’s fight, he wasted the rest of the bullets by aiming at no one according to witnesses. Nobody knows. There is too much reasonable doubt.

These celebrities know the truth which is why they not fcking with her. The case told quite a bit yet many if you are still gullible.
If security was there they'd vouch for your version and TL would be free. You just said nobody knows. And a jury disagreed about reasonable doubt

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I've been alive long enough to know being innocent ain't got shyt do with being found not guilty. You're being railroaded, better ask for some honey and lime and get to singing.
True...I fux with it...
And I don't think there's a right or wrong way to look at it.
I don't believe in cooperating and I don't think I could help send another person to jail.
The cops gonna have to do their own job
I'ma fight my shyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Kelsey literally testified about the spot she was standing in when tory started shooting. The independent witness said tory took the gun from Kelsey, started firing off shots in all directions and hit Meg, then started stomping her out when she dropped to the ground.

Now I'm questioning if you even know anything about the case.

Stomped her out:picard:

This that sick puppy Canadian nikka shyt. He wont make it outta prison if hes in gen pop. Alotta cats in there with posters of Meg on they wall:mjlol:

Daps
He is claiming he didn’t do it, there is no proof he did. Kelsey won’t speak because she is the one who retrieved the gun (which was likely hers or Megan’s) from the car, aiming at sloppy aggressive drunk Megan during their fist fight in self defense. She is likely the one whose fragments got in Megan’s foot if Megan did not step on them by accident like she originally claimed. Kelsey was the only one aiming for Megan, when Tory snatched the gun from Kelsey while him and the security broke up her and Megan’s fight, he wasted the rest of the bullets by aiming at no one according to witnesses. Nobody knows. There is too much reasonable doubt.

These celebrities know the truth which is why they not fcking with her. The case told quite a bit yet many if you are still gullible.

The case is over so why ain’t none of these other celebrities who know the truth came out and said what happened?

You had a lot of foolish post in that thread. Same people who was against Meg during the trial still talking shyt in here
:russ:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Breh, Kelsey literally testified about the spot she was standing in when tory started shooting. The independent witness said tory took the gun from Kelsey, started firing off shots in all directions and hit Meg, then started stomping her out when she dropped to the ground.

I'm starting to think you didn't watch the case.
Kelsey got on the stand and said she ain't see NOTHING. and also she said everything she said before was a lie.

Independent witness said a flash came from shorty side of the car first
And Tory took the gun and started shooting wildly.

You said "Kelsey and the witness said Tory shot meg..."

Come on bro

Kelsey started talking after clarifying her immunity deal, that's where they got the details about his bribe attempts, the fight with Meg, and that she was standing next to tory when he started shooting. She put the gun in Tory's hands.

And you left out the rest of the independent witnesses testimony, that Megan dropped to the ground after tory started shooting, not when he seen the first flash.

All three witnesses said Tory did it, because he did.
There were not 3 witnesses, only one and he said Kelsey retrieved the gun from the car, aiming at Megan and fired first during their fist fight. He also said that Kelsey did not pass Tory the gun, he actually made the court laugh bc he said it’s not like they asked politely/were taking turns. The boys (Tory & security) broke up the fight & that is when Tory snatched the gun away from Kelsey, he attempted to prevent her from shooting Megan by taking the gun and wasting the bullets aiming at no one unlike Kelsey who aimed for Megan in self defense.

2 people shot the gun, one aiming at Megan because they were fist fighting and one aiming at no one. There is no proof of whose shrapnel she stepped on or popped off the ground & cut her foot.

What’s really interesting to me is pple keep saying it’s Tory’s gun, when I am certain it’s Kelsey’s or Megan’s. To start, the gun was colored instead of Black, most males carry black guns. Second, Tory was with his security, typically when an artist is with security, the security is armed with a registered gun, not the celebrity. & lastly, Kelsey knew exactly where to retrieve the gun from. It’s not her car, I’m sure Tory & security did not watch her ramble though all of the departments in their car looking for a gun. Kelsey went straight to her or Megan’s bag and got that gun to use on Megan. That’s how she knew exactly where it was, and I’m certain Tory & the security didn’t even see it coming. Not only has Megan admitted to having a gun in her purse in her lyrics, ej, her stylist has admitted to seeing guns in Megan’s belongings.

It’s so interesting that there was another alleged witness who had video, they mentioned it in the original tmz article but I guess police silenced her. I wonder if celebs saw it though and that’s why they’re supporting Tory. It’s clear they know something the public doesn’t

why are you lying so bad?
Megan herself never even claimed he stomped her out. It was also not in her medical report.

You’re weird, and not the good kind

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
why are you lying so bad?
Megan herself never even claimed he stomped her out. It was also not in her medical report.

You’re weird, and not the good kind
The independent witness said that, not Megan. And you're still forgetting about his testimony that Megan was walking away, turned around and dropped to the ground after tory took the gun and started firing wildly. That witness said after that happened it looked like Tory Kelsey and the security started beating Megan on the ground, and said something about them trying to throw her into some invisible river. That’s what he said it looked like to him, not what actually happened. They could've been trying to help her up.

And even with that witness saying he saw Kelsey retrieve the gun and fire the first shot, all that means is that she's also guilty. That does exonerate Tory, he'd still be guilty of two of the charges even if he didn't hit Megan, he was in possession of a firearm as a felon, and fired it recklessly. You still have Megan claiming she turned around and saw tory shooting at her, Kelsey claiming she was standing next to Tory and heard the shots, and the witness saying both Tory and kelsey fired the gun, but that Megan turned around and dropped after Tory fired at her.

Then you have Tory refusing to give any statement as to what happened that night.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really think Tory is such a "real nikka" that he'd take 10 as an innocent man before he points the finger at the real shooter.

:mjlol:

You know damn well Tory little ass would be tellin if he was really innocent. This wasn't some street shyt, nobody would be calling Tory a snitch for saying Kelsey drunk ass shot Meg. He could've even claimed he told to protect black women and gained a few fans.

He stayed quiet because he did it.

After reading @Giselle post...it seems alot more likely that the other girl did it. It doesn't make much sense for a dude to shoot a woman. I can't imagine ever shooting a girl I've been fukking. It just doesn't make alot of sense. Now two girls fighting, who are drunk and high and one girl pulling out a gun and you getting mixed up in it makes sense. I can also see Tory trying to grab the gun from the other girl and the gun went off on Megan, so "technically" Tory shot her even if he was just trying to get the gun.