Tory lanez speaks “I aint apologizing for shyt I ain’t do!”

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you guys stop playing dumb lol
in da jail house call he is clearly saying sorry for da shooting but just watching his words cause he was being recorded lol

In court he apologizes for da shooting again..why da fukk would he apologizing to da judge for fukkin both of em at da same time? lmao

He's only backtracking now cause da judge told him to hold that 10 anyway lol

There's other things i can say but he clearly did dat shyt. shyt clear as day lmao i dont know why he took dis route. Posting that dumb shyt online is further proof that he's trying to impress and convince the wrong people.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bro, relax...
You talking crazy but talking how u would snitch on people..please relax

Kelsey did not get on the stand and say that. The independent witness did not get on the stand and say that... Da fuk is you talking about homie.

It don't matter who pointing the finger at you. Prosecution has to prove that shyt with hard evidence.
They evidence they had, or lack of it was enough to say Tory or Kelsey shot meg.

But it's all good bro
Breh, Kelsey literally testified about the spot she was standing in when tory started shooting. The independent witness said tory took the gun from Kelsey, started firing off shots in all directions and hit Meg, then started stomping her out when she dropped to the ground.

Now I'm questioning if you even know anything about the case.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
He should have just stayed home the night all this went down.
:snoop:
None of this would’ve happened if Megan wouldn’t have been fukking behind her best friend. That is what started the fight, her jealousy and possessiveness over Tory heightening by alcohol. That is what got her kicked out of Kylie’s house. That is what started the fist fight between her and Kelsey after the dirty little secret was spilled, and the fight made Kelsey grab the gun and aim for Megan in self defense.

He apologized to Kelsey for fukking Megan and apologized to Megan for revealing to Kelsey that they was fukking behind her back.

Megan is a grimy lying alcoholic. I knew from the way she acted towards saweetie, plus how her and normani were bullying Chloe at that party. The way she treated Kelsey confirmed it for me. I am convinced after all the details, not only that but too many celebrities are secretly supporting Tory as if they are privy to information that we don’t know. Even Rihanna dropped her from savage fenty. Something is going on.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breh, Kelsey literally testified about the spot she was standing in when tory started shooting. The independent witness said tory took the gun from Kelsey, started firing off shots in all directions and hit Meg, then started stomping her out when she dropped to the ground.

Now I'm questioning if you even know anything about the case.
I'm starting to think you didn't watch the case.
Kelsey got on the stand and said she ain't see NOTHING. and also she said everything she said before was a lie.

Independent witness said a flash came from shorty side of the car first
And Tory took the gun and started shooting wildly.

You said "Kelsey and the witness said Tory shot meg..."

Come on bro

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Bro... Fam. Stop it my nikka.
Yup. I would never make it amongst wolves.

Please, Tell me how I don't know what I'm talking about.
So you can expose me as not being a street nikka.
I want to be exposed as a nikka that ain't from the streets, that ain't never had to get lawyers and beat cases.

This is your time to show us how you're a real nikka and I'm just a square nikka.
I could of swore I said STFU! Do it for the culture.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
None of this would’ve happened if Megan wouldn’t have been fukking behind her best friend. That is what started the fight, her jealousy and possessiveness over Tory heightening by alcohol. That is what got her kicked out of Kylie’s house. That is what started the fist fight between her and Kelsey after the dirty little secret was spilled, and the fight made Kelsey grab the gun and aim for Megan in self defense.

He apologized to Kelsey for fukking Megan and apologized to Megan for revealing to Kelsey that they was fukking behind her back.

Megan is a grimy lying alcoholic. I knew from the way she acted towards saweetie, plus how her and normani were bullying Chloe at that party. The way she treated Kelsey confirmed it for me. I am convinced after all the details, not only that but too many celebrities are secretly supporting Tory as if they are privy to information that we don’t know. Even Rihanna dropped her from savage fenty. Something is going on.
Tory put himself in the situation. He's a 100% responsible. He chose to deal with Megan and chose to shoot her. He could've just walked away. Yet his emotions got him a decade in prison

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Nah...
The whole "no snitching' thing is based off real shyt.

If you ain't do nothing..you don't have to say nothing. You gonna beat your case.
So it ain't about protecting nobody.
There's just really no reason to tell on nobody.

And if a bytch you fukkin with, actually was the one who bussed the gun. And it happened cause you was being foul.
Youre not gonna point the bytch out to the cops.
You just gonna take it and beat it cause you're innocent
I've been alive long enough to know being innocent ain't got shyt do with being found not guilty. You're being railroaded, better ask for some honey and lime and get to singing.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm starting to think you didn't watch the case.
Kelsey got on the stand and said she ain't see nothing.
Independent witness said a flash came from shorty side of the car first
And Tory took the gun and started shooting wildly.

You said "Kelsey and the witness said Tory shot meg..."

Come on bro
Kelsey started talking after clarifying her immunity deal, that's where they got the details about his bribe attempts, the fight with Meg, and that she was standing next to tory when he started shooting. She put the gun in Tory's hands.

And you left out the rest of the independent witnesses testimony, that Megan dropped to the ground after tory started shooting, not when he seen the first flash.

All three witnesses said Tory did it, because he did.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I could of swore I said STFU! Do it for the culture.
Nah... I was waiting for you to come back my guy.

I was curious on how you was going to explain how an actual street nikka ain't a street nikka lol

Like what was you going to come up with.
It's all good tho brother...
Peace

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Tory put himself in the situation. He's a 100% responsible. He chose to deal with Megan and chose to shoot her. He could've just walked away. Yet his emotions got him a decade in prison
He is claiming he didn’t do it, there is no proof he did. Kelsey won’t speak because she is the one who retrieved the gun (which was likely hers or Megan’s) from the car, aiming at sloppy aggressive drunk Megan during their fist fight in self defense. She is likely the one whose fragments got in Megan’s foot if Megan did not step on them by accident like she originally claimed. Kelsey was the only one aiming for Megan, when Tory snatched the gun from Kelsey while him and the security broke up her and Megan’s fight, he wasted the rest of the bullets by aiming at no one according to witnesses. Nobody knows. There is too much reasonable doubt.

These celebrities know the truth which is why they not fcking with her. The case told quite a bit yet many if you are still gullible.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Nah... I was waiting for you to come back my guy.

I was curious on how you was going to explain how an actual street nikka ain't a street nikka lol

Like what was you going to come up with.
It's all good tho brother...
Peace
1st thing 1st. A real street nikka knows when to shut the FUKK UP! Tori has proven that he is not one and so far you are doing the same. ✌🏿