Tory lanez speaks “I aint apologizing for shyt I ain’t do!”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
After reading @Giselle post...it seems alot more likely that the other girl did it. It doesn't make much sense for a dude to shoot a woman. I can't imagine ever shooting a girl I've been fukking. It just doesn't make alot of sense. Now two girls fighting, who are drunk and high and one girl pulling out a gun and you getting mixed up in it makes sense. I can also see Tory trying to grab the gun from the other girl and the gun went off on Megan, so "technically" Tory shot her even if he was just trying to get the gun.
I don't think anyone's saying Tory purposely shot Megan. We all agree that whatever happened was an accident. Kelsey should probably be sitting down too.

Fact of the matter is that Tory let off shots wildly in a neighborhood and Meg got hit, and instead of chillin for a minute, he made a spectacle out of the situation and vilified Megan while gaslighting the world about her lying about getting shot.

He baited Megan into responding, and acted like shyt was a joke until the state filed charges. Then instead of taking the 1 year plea deal, he took it to trial knowing his actions that night could get him alot of time. And to top it off, he had no real defense at the trial, he never gave a statement, his strategy was to damage everyone else's credibility while offering no counter narrative.

We can argue all day about the details of the shooting, Tory's actions after the shooting is the reason he's in jail.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
still confused why the DA didnt charge Meg The Stallion for assault on Kelsey ?

which is why everyone got out of the car and this situation happened in the first place

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The nikka is on probation.
He probably was gonna give them money just to say nothing at all. Like most people would do.
"I don't know nothing" "I ain't see nothing"
"I stepped on glass"
Cause if he's involved in anything...don't have to be shooting a bytch. He violated
Lol all these hurdles when everyone knows he did it

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
He has nothing to apologise for if he did shoot her. Apologising to vindictive scorned chicks only makes them more brazen & entitled.

But he also needs to grow up & start making better decisions. He should have never been in that position in the first place.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He has nothing to apologise for if he did shoot her. Apologising to vindictive scorned chicks only makes them more brazen & entitled.

But he also needs to grow up & start making better decisions. He should have never been in that position in the first place.
Yeah he never should have shot her at all I agree with you it’s almost like him doing that led him to this

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Yeah he never should have shot her at all I agree with you it’s almost like him doing that led him to this

I doubt he shot her. From the court hearing: it’s pretty obvious Meg’s friend pulled the trigger. The guy just got railroaded to save Meg’s career cos he’s disposable & he had pedestrian lawyers.

That said, he probably deserves it cos he was reckless. You have to be stupid/dumb to go to a small alcoholic gathering with 3 women - 2 friends you’re smashing behind their backs & 1 that you’re planning to smash the same night. It shows he didn’t respect them & it came back to haunt him.

Play stupid games & win stupid prizes.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It's fukked up if he didn't do it, but screaming innocence after already being sentenced doesn't make him look any better. Part me would think he didn't do it because of that, but without knowing him personally, the other part of me says he could be the type of person to not take accountability for his actions and want a lil pity on the side.

All that shyt is set in stone tho so it doesn't matter at this point
He did that shyt.

If you didn't shoot someone and put you in line to get 20 years in prison, would you be talking about how you still care for them?

You'd get on your Edmond Dantes shyt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This little demon needs to be apologizing to his fukking little son for being a worthless convicted felon and a failed absentee father …. too many dudes like him are way too comfortable living up to stereotypes and becoming statistics but you see that he clearly doesn’t give a damn about being a quality influence and only brought his child into the court room as a prop to try to get sympathy from the jury because he thought it would benefit him and him only :scust:how disgusting…exploiting a child as a bargaining chip.But that’s the kind of individual he is … a brutal mentally ill black woman shooting c00n savage…

That time will be hard for a nikka like him.. he talks too much is emotionally unstable and lacks integrity just like a hood rat he was raised to be by his own c00n father.. and nikkas not gone want to hear that trash ass music so you know he’s getting extorted immediately.

In the end tho.. the good thing is ..at least he’s off my streets and won’t be able to commit even more crimes now ..which is the blessing in all of this …good riddance little c00n:camby:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He did that shyt.

If you didn't shoot someone and put you in line to get 20 years in prison, would you be talking about how you still care for them?

Simple math, these nikkas don't know how to add. They're all implying that this little arrogant a$$hole has Stockholm syndrome and actually cares about a woman the evidence shows he treated like a jumpoff.

"B b but no weapon formed shall prosper."

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This little demon needs to be apologizing to his fukking little son for being a worthless convicted felon and a failed absentee father …. too many dudes like him are way too comfortable living up to stereotypes and becoming statistics but you see that he clearly doesn’t give a damn about being a quality influence and only brought his child into the court room as a prop to try to get sympathy from the jury because he thought it would benefit him and him only :scust:how disgusting…exploiting a child as a bargaining chip.But that’s the kind of individual he is … a brutal mentally ill black woman shooting c00n savage…

That time will be hard for a nikka like him.. he talks too much is emotionally unstable and lacks integrity just like a hood rat he was raised to be by his own c00n father.. and nikkas not gone want to hear that trash ass music so you know he’s getting extorted immediately.

In the end tho.. the good thing is ..at least he’s off my streets and won’t be able to commit even more crimes now ..which is the blessing in all of this …good riddance little c00n:camby:
I forgot he did that with his son
Yeah he’s an all around piece of shyt and somehow galavanted a weird sub cult on the internet that despite a trial evidence and him given the opportunity to testify they still think it’s some kind of conspiracy about him

Didn’t want to snitch but he made an entire album and roll out around mocking this girl for getting shot in the foot lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He did that shyt.

Dudes done created this picture of tory like he’s some super stand up roll model that got framed by rock nation.

Whole time he was just trying to protect his friends and be an honorable man. He wrestled the gun away from Kelsey, to save megs life, Broke up their fight, offered to bribe them to protect them from telling on theirselves, apologized from jail for making them upset, protected kelsey in court from being blamed for the shooting. Respected the “no snitching” street code.

And after they both got up their and lied, condemning him to 10 years in jail, the only thing poor tory could talk about was how much he still loves them and apologized for saying mean things to them.

nikkas believe all of this^^^^^^ just to run away from the most simple answer, that dude was drunk and wildin and made a mistake :smh:

Last edited: