Tory lanez speaks “I aint apologizing for shyt I ain’t do!”

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Innocent people don't try to bribe people. Why would he offer Meg and Kelsey a million to stay quiet about that night?

There's alot of shady shyt you're ignoring to think he's innocent.

The nikka is on probation.
He probably was gonna give them money just to say nothing at all. Like most people would do.
"I don't know nothing" "I ain't see nothing"
"I stepped on glass"
Cause if he's involved in anything...don't have to be shooting a bytch. He violated

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Amazing how folks still think he innocent.

He offered hush money to people that night.

Meg lied at 1st to cover for him. Her foot being "cut" instead of shot.

She didn't even press charges the state picked them up.

And this is how he acts... non stop crash dummy shyt. Punching nikkas for no reason, releasing songs taunting the victim in the case

Doing press runs getting batteries in his back from a black woman/ American hating, basement dwelling fukk nikka like AK.

Shady legal council who should have been told him to get low. Practice the 5th!

Twitter fingers worse than Meek.

Fukk this nikka and anyone that support him. I don't give a fukk if he did it or not at this point. He wanted to have a trial of public opinion and he lost. This is the very definition of shooting yourself in the foot.

Have fun running those fades and getting extorted young, rich nikka. A walking lick. The blacks going to send other races at him just so he can pay to be their "friend". Only thing free he got coming in CDOC is a bed in PC.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The idea that this dude just decided to throw his life away to “protect” ole girl or his gangsta image is one of the dumbest things people keep saying about the case.

I hope for his sake he fukkin did it or he probably the dumbest nikka on earth:mjlol:
People really think Tory is such a "real nikka" that he'd take 10 as an innocent man before he points the finger at the real shooter.

:mjlol:

You know damn well Tory little ass would be tellin if he was really innocent. This wasn't some street shyt, nobody would be calling Tory a snitch for saying Kelsey drunk ass shot Meg. He could've even claimed he told to protect black women and gained a few fans.

He stayed quiet because he did it.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Nah...
The whole "no snitching' thing is based off real shyt.

If you ain't do nothing..you don't have to say nothing. You gonna beat your case.
So it ain't about protecting nobody.
There's just really no reason to tell on nobody.

And if a bytch you fukkin with, actually was the one who bussed the gun. And it happened cause you was being foul.
Youre not gonna point the bytch out to the cops.
You just gonna take it and beat it cause you're innocent
I'm usually very respectful, so I'm not going to call you any names. But you would never survive amongst wolves, I'm willing to bet you don't know shyt about the streets and you've displayed that you lack the ability to think on your feet. STFU! Stay square there is virtue in it unless you try not to be.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
It's fukked up if he didn't do it, but screaming innocence after already being sentenced doesn't make him look any better. Part me would think he didn't do it because of that, but without knowing him personally, the other part of me says he could be the type of person to not take accountability for his actions and want a lil pity on the side.

All that shyt is set in stone tho so it doesn't matter at this point

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The nikka is on probation.
He probably was gonna give them money just to say nothing at all. Like most people would do.
"I don't know nothing" "I ain't see nothing"
"I stepped on glass"
Cause if he's involved in anything...don't have to be shooting a bytch. He violated
Man yall will do backflips to explain the irrational actions of a supposedly innocent man lol.

Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation that will account for a circumstance or event is most likely the correct explanation

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah...
The whole "no snitching' thing is based off real shyt.

If you ain't do nothing..you don't have to say nothing. You gonna beat your case.
So it ain't about protecting nobody.
There's just really no reason to tell on nobody.

And if a bytch you fukkin with, actually was the one who bussed the gun. And it happened cause you was being foul.
Youre not gonna point the bytch out to the cops.
You just gonna take it and beat it cause you're innocent
Wait. Are you being serious??

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm usually very respectful, so I'm not going to call you any names. But you would never survive amongst wolves, I'm willing to bet you don't know shyt about the streets and you've displayed that you lack the ability to think on your feet. STFU! Stay square there is virtue in it unless you try not to be.
Bro... Fam. Stop it my nikka.
Yup. I would never make it amongst wolves.

Please, Tell me how I don't know what I'm talking about.
So you can expose me as not being a street nikka.
I want to be exposed as a nikka that ain't from the streets, that ain't never had to get lawyers and beat cases.

This is your time to show us how you're a real nikka and I'm just a square nikka.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What part u ain't getting bro.
There's never a reason to talk.
That statement you posted was some ignorant sounding shyt breh.

If some bytch I'm fukking ends up stabbing a girl in the club, I'm telling immediately. Get that crazy bytch off the streets. Especially if they talking about holding me accountable.

The streets are a myth, don't nobody give a fukk about a street code.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That statement you posted was some ignorant sounding shyt breh.

If some bytch I'm fukking ends up stabbing a girl in the club, I'm telling immediately. Get that crazy bytch off the streets. Especially if they talking about holding me accountable.

The streets are a myth, don't nobody give a fukk about a street code.
And I know y'all some different type dudes.
It's not a good or bad thing. We just different

But the "nobody gives a fukk about street code" is a myth to me perpetrated by people who wanna act gangsta but fold when it's time to stand tall.

It's not even street nikka shyt to me.. it's just real man shyt.
You mind your own business and take care of your own business.
Don't involve nobody else in your shyt.

Can we atleast agree on that last part

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And I know y'all some different type dudes.
It's not a good or bad thing. We just different

But the "nobody gives a fukk about street code" is a myth to me perpetrated by people who wanna act gangsta but fold when it's time to stand tall.

It's not even street nikka shyt to me.. it's just real man shyt.
You mind your own business and take care of your own business.
Don't involve nobody else in your shyt.

Can we atleast agree on that last part
We can't agree on shyt

Kelsey got on the stand with Megan and and another witness and said Tory shot Megan. All that no snitching shyt was out the window if Kelsey really did that shyt. Everyone was pointing the finger at him and you talking about him not wanting to snitch? You can't be that stupid breh, there's a simple explanation that can easily explain everything, and it doesn't involve some wacky Jay Z illuminati conspiracy to end Tory's C list career.

Tory stayed silent because he's guilty, that's it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
We can't agree on shyt

Kelsey got on the stand with Megan and and another witness and said Tory shot Megan. All that no snitching shyt was out the window if Kelsey really did that shyt. Everyone was pointing the finger at him and you talking about him not wanting to snitch? You can't be that stupid breh, there's a simple explanation that can easily explain everything, and it doesn't involve some wacky Jay Z illuminati conspiracy to end Tory's C list career.

Tory stayed silent because he's guilty, that's it.
Bro, relax...
You talking crazy but talking how u would snitch on people..please relax

Kelsey did not get on the stand and say that. The independent witness did not get on the stand and say that... Da fuk is you talking about homie.

It don't matter who pointing the finger at you. Prosecution has to prove that shyt with hard evidence.
They evidence they had, or lack of it was enough to say Tory or Kelsey shot meg.

But it's all good bro