Tory lanez speaks “I aint apologizing for shyt I ain’t do!”

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes done created this picture of tory like he’s some super stand up roll model that got framed by rock nation.

Whole time he was just trying to protect his friends and be an honorable man. He wrestled the gun away from Kelsey, to save megs life, Broke up their fight, offered to bribe them to protect them from telling on theirselves, apologized from jail for making them upset, protected kelsey in court from being blamed for the shooting. Respected the “no snitching” street code.

And after they both got up their and lied, condemning him to 10 years in jail, the only thing poor tory could talk about was how much he still loves them and apologized for saying mean things to them.

nikkas believe all of this^^^^^^ just to run away from the most simple answer, that dude was drunk and wildin and made a mistake :smh:
It’s so convoluted and annoying
Don’t forget during this he dropped music dissing the victim and beating up on r&b singers BEFORE THE TRIAL lol

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Something is definitely wrong with this guy.

He can't keep his mout shut. I'm sure Megan would have let all this shyt slide but he kept talking.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
He should have stayed in the pool with Kylie. Meg’s drunk ass came back for a “slipper” and caused all kinds of problems. Case was mess from start to finish.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Meg fukked Blueface and DaBaby but not me??? :stopitslime: bytch stop fukking these clowns and fukk a nikka who ain’t gonna kiss and tell :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
it seems alot more likely that the other girl did it. It doesn't make much sense for a dude to shoot a woman. I can't imagine ever shooting a girl I've been fukking. It just doesn't make alot of sense. Now two girls fighting, who are drunk and high and one girl pulling out a gun and you getting mixed up in it makes sense.

:dahell:

Breh, men killing their intimate partner accounts for over 1,000 murder victims in the USA every year.