Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In the long run, this will probably increase his popularity even more. Shyt, it's got me wanting to understand what the hype is about. I've never watched his content; does he play games on his streams or is it just some podcast variety hour type stuff?
Breh just be talking to people on Twitch. Sometimes he'll have on artists on his stream and interview them

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
That vid is damning.. cops grabbed him and put his head through a window.. There was no resistance in that video..
We all know that’s not how this usually works unfortunately. At best he might get a few grand.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The coli hates seeing young black men get money without having to answer to a boss.
Nah, just seeing them then endanger their prospects needlessly.

I first saw the breh in a indoor basketball game or something where he was playing against some big thick chick. Seemed goofy but harmless but I don't do streaming ish so quickly forgot about him.

Imagine my surprise when a couple years later he's the biggest streamer in the world.

But I learn this from the fallout of a woman being raped at a party he had.

Then this ish now.

He's biggest thing moving, move smarter then.

You don't get tired of cosigning stupidity just because the dude has a similar skintone?