Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
:gucci::mjlol:

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but you're either dumb as fukk or extremely naive.

Dude is pretending to not know how popular he is to avoid taking full blame for what happened. He's the #1 streamer on Twitch, where he peaked at 300,000 concurrent viewers, there is literally NO WAY he doesn't know how popular he is.

Then on top of that he was talking about giving out thousands of dollars worth of free shyt.

Dude was well aware it could spiral out of control, he said that when he announced the giveaway. Also said they'd have "protection" out there so nobody gets hurt.

Ain't nobody falling for his bullshyt.

Fred.

Artists with hit singles don’t even know how popular they are until they are out in the real world

Which is why they start at small venues and move to bigger ones

He has never had an event like this…he (and literally 99% of any other popular streamer) would not know how many people would show up because they don’t see these people in real life…until it happens

The closest thing he had was the lil Uzi video shoot (and like 300 people showed up and filled up like half a block) …that’s generally what he was expecting…that’s his only frame of reference or proof of concept

I literally don’t care about Kai cenat…I don’t know what he does that’s intriguing …I’m being realistic …he’s a 21 yr old who who had no idea that many people would show up and act stupid

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I disagree with this. A machine is definitely behind him. I only know of him from news headlines and from threads here.

Celeb who emerges to the top of any of these platforms is tracked and spotted the same way young star athletes are tracked by D1 programs.

Corporations that sell goods and services to the audiences of these platforms contact and back these stars. It's in their financial interest to do so.

url

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Kai Cenat has charges dropped after Union Square riot​

FOX 5 New York

May 8, 2024
Charges of inciting a riot will be dropped against streamer Kai Cenat after he agreed to pay restitution and apologize for luring thousands of fans to New York’s Union Square last year. Prosecutors say the 22-year-old Cenat and two codefendants agreed to pay more than $57,000 in restitution and apologize for the Aug. 4 mayhem.

*Surprise, surprise. Corporate backed social media star got the charges dropped.

=====#=======================
Also, nothing ever changes on the Coli, but it needs to be said. I saw the headline of the disrespectful comment from this guy. Saw the same headline years back about similar themed disrespect comments from DJ akademic.

Despite the uproar about ak's comments, not a month went by when the same upset members went back to posting his content.
And recently, same members posting his content during the recent rap battle.
(If your ears are hot now, Yes, YOU !! )
3 seconds of outrage, and back to things as usual is why social media figures know they can disrespect other Black people whenever they feel like it.

Last edited: