Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Well this will only make him bigger popularity wise:ehh:

My friend watches his stuff so I’ll watch when I hang with him. I don’t watch his stuff on my own.

Salute breh, he got rich off twitch

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s not. I mean he will remain popular with his audience for the immediate and won’t be cancelled. But he won’t be afforded the same leash like his Cac colleagues. Twitch already doesn’t like him and have been banning him multiple times. Brands probably gonna stay away. His pockets gonna hurt. Most of these streamers transition to other things like boxing or selling cookies lmao. They won’t touch this dude if he’s behind riots and other costly nonsense. And once he’s audience grows up he may be screwed
That’s not how this or capitalism works. Companies will see how many people he can draw and be in contact, whether publicly or silent.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That’s not how this or capitalism works. Companies will see how many people he can draw and be in contact, whether publicly or silent.

keep forgetting he’s a black man and unlike someone like Scott he doesn’t have a machine backing him

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitch wasn’t even really supporting Kai like that

And corps def ain’t supporting Jidion
They may make money from donations but they are also getting ad and sponsorship money. Best believe that these companies can completely stop or severely limit influencers money if they really wanted to

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
keep forgetting he’s a black man and unlike someone like Scott he doesn’t have a machine backing him
I disagree with this. A machine is definitely behind him. I only know of him from news headlines and from threads here.

Celeb who emerges to the top of any of these platforms is tracked and spotted the same way young star athletes are tracked by D1 programs.

Corporations that sell goods and services to the audiences of these platforms contact and back these stars. It's in their financial interest to do so.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
In the long run, this will probably increase his popularity even more. Shyt, it's got me wanting to understand what the hype is about. I've never watched his content; does he play games on his streams or is it just some podcast variety hour type stuff?