Top Streamer Kai Cenat Causing Mayhem in Union Square Park

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This kid got clout like that but couldn't ask that lil thot to let his ugly homie smash?
Dude had to take the p*ssy?
:heh:

P.s how many gang members do you think were posted up,ready.to relieve kids of their ps5s?
:usure:

Breh, no baddies are following this dude like that. His crowd is young cats who game, have sub medicore social skills, live at home and likely jack off to IG thots. Kai is the mirror image of these cats who happened to get a following online and is more than willing to act a damn fool — just like Speed.

On a side note tho, I picked some stuff at Target at the online order area and a breh in front of me got his PS5 and the worker put his shít in 2 black trash bags, because she already knew what would happen to him in these streets.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with this. A machine is definitely behind him. I only know of him from news headlines and from threads here.

Celeb who emerges to the top of any of these platforms is tracked and spotted the same way young star athletes are tracked by D1 programs.

Corporations that sell goods and services to the audiences of these platforms contact and back these stars. It's in their financial interest to do so.

Steaming is still a relative new medium. All his success is due to him. It’s not like twitch or any other entity is promoting him. Like I posted before, when he was gaining subs twitch never featured him on their main page and they actively look for ways to suspend him. I just don’t think he will be getting food deals or g fuel sponsorship like Mr. Beast. He’s black and considered high risk

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Steaming is still a relative new medium. All his success is due to him. It’s not like twitch or any other entity is promoting him. Like I posted before, when he was gaining subs twitch never featured him on their main page and they actively look for ways to suspend him. I just don’t think he will be getting food deals or g fuel sponsorship like Mr. Beast. He’s black and considered high risk
I get what your overall point is. Mr Beast is clean cut, for all ages, mainstream internet star. He's going to attract a level of backers because of such a wide appeal.

Cenait has wide appeal to the youth market, similar to younger rappers who are Black and have similar "high risk" image and appeal. And these rappers have corporate backers as well. Even the ones who commit crimes and are jailed regularly.

I didn't attribute Cenait's rise to his backers, but they are there.
Ice Spice blew herself up to a point, but I'm not sure anybody was surprised when it was revealed that her "indie" record label president is the son of perhaps the biggest music industry exec on earth. Then they understood how she became so famous, and got so much coverage so quickly.

When Cenait's name was connected to a story about his friend allegedly sexually assaulting somebody, I semi-followed the headlines. And the way it played out, I saw that there were unseen backers behind him.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't get his popularity, years ago I use to watch CashNasty and Soillumanti, but you can actually say they were gamers. Every clip I see posted of him is some cringe worthy shyt.

Doing wild and cringy shyt is his shtick, I don't see the appeal but his fan base loves it